Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
yes that would be the big ole limo POS Bimmer 745il or something
760 for the ballers

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
NaterGator86 said:
7 Series is the Merc S class of BMWs line.

Seriously fast and rediculously packed with features, but also quite a bit of a boat. One hell of a posh ride though.

So how can you compare it to the IS350?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
ahh yea thats it

btw people and vivid of all...bimmers are POS im just trying to make waves..im really really bored

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Freek said:
ahh yea thats it

btw people and vivid of all...bimmers are POS im just trying to make waves..im really really bored

Then go and be a child somewhere else...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
johnny12345 said:
Regardless of the the fact that an M3 is faster, its just nice to have a fairly cheap car that get a little respect from the higher end sports cars.

And the M3 guy do respect the GTI... They know a good car just as we do.

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
hey guys, why the anger?? i know boredom leads to just sayin random shit to get a rise outa ppl, i do it all the time to my freinds.
oh yeah and i believe it doesnt matter how much money you spend on upgrading the GTi, the rwd of the m3 will win in the end, plus they can fit some uber wide tires on there. what can we fit 245 with a lil rub. yeah one of them had 275s up front and 285s in the rear. i know my original post was pretty confident in beating the m3, but now ive come to terms with the fact that id probably lose at the track where they could go balls to the wall

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Vivid said:
you also said M3 drivers have more money than skills... The GTI and M3 communities are very similar...

what makes you think that the GTI community is full of skills? Please do not take this as an insult, it is a simple question and i am expecting an explanation. BTW, funniest thread, especially the part Freek tells ppl to fuck off....:laugh:

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
i would hope that if ppl are going to get on forums about cars they would have enuf of an interest in driving that theyd done it enuf to get good at driving. sorry for the crap grammer. but yeah Freek deffinately made this even more entertaining for me. not only did i get to talk about my spirited drive, but i had a bunch of ppl get all angry with each other over it, go me.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
scuderiavw said:
what makes you think that the GTI community is full of skills? Please do not take this as an insult, it is a simple question and i am expecting an explanation. BTW, funniest thread, especially the part Freek tells ppl to fuck off....:laugh:

I don't and nor do I think m3 drivers are great drivers... I think they probably have the same % of good, bad and sunday drivers... But it got under my skin when the coment was made about M3 owners, money and skills...