GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BYE BYE GTI hello PASSAT

mitong

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI
I had to let her go and get more of a family car. Passat is great but deng i miss my GTI. Anybody know how the AUX-IN works, is it a plug and play thing help pls.

kudos on joining the old man ranks.

njohanss

Ready to race!
i happen to really like the passat. did you go with the 2.0T or the 3.6?

07GTI-2.0T

Go Kart Champion
I like the passat. if I could have found a 6sp manual I'd have gotten it. I like the styling better than Golf/Jetta's, its not much heavier than MKV's, its based on the MKV platform and it has the drivetrain I was looking for.

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
I've been thinking about getting a GLI to replace my GTI. I have a 7 mo old and 2 doors are a pain. I just can't bring myself to do it.

4dr GTI FTW! :biggrin:

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Aux in should be a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack. You can use any MP3 player with a headphone jack on this. Your local electronics store usually sells 3/8" to 3/8" for a few bucks. Enjoy.

I had to let her go and get more of a family car. Passat is great but deng i miss my GTI. Anybody know how the AUX-IN works, is it a plug and play thing help pls.

found

DriverFound
Buy the cable from Target or Radioshack and plug it into the headphone jack of the player and into the aux jack. Hit the cd button on the head unit 2x and turn on the player (ipod mp3), press play on the player. It should be playing thru the system. You will have to use the mp3 player to navigate lists, folders ect.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
pics of the passat?

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
let's not turn this into an "oh shit you bitched out because you're old now" thread.

congrats on the passat, and as gtiguy already asked...post pics!

STATUS

*STATUS*
Car(s)
e46 M3, R32,
passats are awesome

i kind of want one

Last edited: