GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brainstorm!

maotsetung

maotsetung ftw!
^ That or for cheaper solutions you can try this to experiment before dropping shitload of $$$ (sorry for the crappy paint edit)

DSC00531.jpg

I'm guessing the red line is where the driveway drops off.
First you can purchase some plywood, 2x4s, and some nails. Put them together like above. The shaded brown are the plywood and 2x4 under the bigger section. Hopefully that make sense. lol.

The arrow just to show that it should level up a bit where the red line is. Hope this helps, if not..well it was a shot.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
^ That or for cheaper solutions you can try this to experiment before dropping shitload of $$$ (sorry for the crappy paint edit)

View attachment 71403

I'm guessing the red line is where the driveway drops off.
First you can purchase some plywood, 2x4s, and some nails. Put them together like above. The shaded brown are the plywood and 2x4 under the bigger section. Hopefully that make sense. lol.

The arrow just to show that it should level up a bit where the red line is. Hope this helps, if not..well it was a shot.

I tried making something similar right now, I think your design is better, looks like im visiting orchard tommorrow haha

tweak666

When this baby hits 88...
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
PLASTIDIP YOUR DRIVEWAY!!!

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
This is city property in CA. They are going to take whatever you put out there unless you haul it in and out everyday. If you can't clear that driveway, there's no way you can drive around the Bay Area and get into some of these shopping centers. Holy shit, some are brutal!

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
This is city property in CA. They are going to take whatever you put out there unless you haul it in and out everyday. If you can't clear that driveway, there's no way you can drive around the Bay Area and get into some of these shopping centers. Holy shit, some are brutal!

Yeah I know that's why it hd to be kinda light so I don't have to stress
Yeah we have some bad malls the one down my street has abnormally high speed bumps, pretty bad