GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bogans riot after Easternats cancelled

buckets

Ready to race!
Seriously though guys, the police on the frontline do the best they can within the constraints of Operational Procedure and the ever vigilant eye of the media.

We all know these brain deads need to be taken out the back to have seven shades kicked out of them and I know there are coppers out there who would willingly and in fact enthusiastically volunteer for the job. However, until the PC crowd are silenced in regard to the softly softly approach, nothing will ever change. The sooner we trade our police SERVICE for our old police FORCE the better!

Watching the news now and apparently there is plenty of footage, so there will be arrests on the horizon. Or these tools' mums and dads will turn them in....how embarassing for their poor parents.:frown:

Last edited:

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
You kow, the more i look at those photo's, the more i'm impressed that the guy in the shorts with the shirt over his head is wearing thongs while kicking the window in. That's some serious fuckin' commitment. Any man who wants some BJT All Rounders and Wheels for his VL Nismo that bad deserves them... and the police were right to stand back and let him take them.

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
All I've got to say about this is Good luck with the event next year, I'm sure Bob Jane would love to sign up and support it for the next 5 years or so.
Faarken dead shits - I can only imagine too that it's the hanger on mates rather than the true car enthusiasts that do this shit too, maybe I'm wrong but as a car enthusiast with all the bad publicity, street racing hoon laws etc you'd be trying to keep as low profile as possible............ wouldn't ya think? :clap:Unbelievable.
Sorry to the Melb car lovers - I imagine things will get even tougher in weeks and months to come.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Just be glad we drive subtle cars cos the boganmobiles will be getting hammered.
You know mobs of morons like that are kind of like our government... do something that detrimentally effects people not really involved for a short term perceived gain that really just destroys the real event long term. I'm you said Paul, i'm sure the sponsors will be lining up for this event now.

On another note... why isn't it at Sandown like normal anyway?

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
I'm wading in...thongs on....

In that situation, better that the cops sit back, stop it escalting to a full on riot in the burbs and take action after. A few police video cameras at these events works a treat (used extensively when breaking up the football gangs in UK); next morning, a few hungover toe-rags get their doors bashed in and pulled from the grasps of mummy for affray, criminal damage, the lot. Revenge as they say, is a dish best served cold. Give em time, I bet the cops know fine well who a few dozen of these cocks are. They're the wants to lock up.

Also, you have to question the 'wisdom' in locking more and more people up in jail/giving out criminal records so no use collaring the entire mob. Prison isn't known as Crime School for nothing. And people with records will find it far harder to get work and thus be more likely to fall back into a criminal lifestyle. The net result is we want a safer society and criminalising hoards of people is proven to have the opposite effect.

Personally, I'd like to see ASBO's over here and community service (litter collecting, grafitti removal, meals on wheels deliveries).

Having said that....I'm getting really pissed of with Sutherland LAC. I am loosing count of the number of times at 8.30am on Sutho station, up to 8 cops are checking peoples rail tickets. In fact, the only people they are checking are those under 20 years old. Way to go getting the kids to look up to cops. To top it off, two 15year olds (ish) were getting a dressing down and their ciggies taken off them the other morning as well. Me and the missus pay over $4k in rail tickets per year so don't get me wrong, I'm all for cracking down on people willingly cheating the system, but that's what the transit cops are for. The cost of training and selection for police is far more stringent than transit cops and there must be better things for them to be doing instead of snatching a packet of fags off two teenagers, hardly the crime of the century.

Chico

Ready to race!
This sort of thing is hardly surprising. Our country is overun by a bogan majority. Consider our best selling car and our current federal government.

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Give em time, I bet the cops know fine well who a few dozen of these cocks are. They're the wants to lock up.
:thumbsup:

Having said that....I'm getting really pissed of with Sutherland LAC. I am loosing count of the number of times at 8.30am on Sutho station, up to 8 cops are checking peoples rail tickets. In fact, the only people they are checking are those under 20 years old. Way to go getting the kids to look up to cops. To top it off, two 15year olds (ish) were getting a dressing down and their ciggies taken off them the other morning as well. Me and the missus pay over $4k in rail tickets per year so don't get me wrong, I'm all for cracking down on people willingly cheating the system, but that's what the transit cops are for. The cost of training and selection for police is far more stringent than transit cops and there must be better things for them to be doing instead of snatching a packet of fags off two teenagers, hardly the crime of the century.
If kids are allowed to get away with 'small' offenses... not the crime of the century... isn't that just a form of desensitization? Later on, when they're fully fledged growed up bogans, it's much harder to train the behavior out of them - and next thing you know, they're kicking the windows of a BJT in wearing thongs. Like you say - you can send them to gaol later but that just teaches them how to be proper criminals. Why not head that off at a young age by educating them that certain behavior is not acceptable and has consequences. Yeah, some times you're not going to be popular when you enforce discipline... but the alternative seems to be a bit more shitty, IMO.

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
^^ Jester I think I sort of contradict myself because I also find myself thinking that cops should nip this in the bud straight up.

Having said that, I don't like the age discrimination and I don't like the fact that their time would be better spent, oh i don't know, checking regos and tyres along the street or setting up an impromptu RBT.

iluvbrownale

White Lightning
This sort of thing is hardly surprising. Our country is overun by a bogan majority. Consider our best selling car and our current federal government.

It's Toyota as a brand, and probably the Mazda 3 as a model to private buyers . The Falcodores are bought by govy and fleets so you haven't got much choice in whether you drive it or not.

Anyway, Australia's always been full of bogans since 1788.

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
And so the police retribution for Friday night begins... near Chandler Rd on Princes Hwy Noble Park (one of bogan central for those not in Vic) there are two undercover cops cars and three TOG undercover units plus four bike cops pulling in everyone for breatho, rego and RWC checks. Already had some muzzas there being defected when i can through, 4-5 other parked cars and tow people being booked for drink driving at least. This is where driving a subtle Golf is nice cos it looked like they were targetting anyone wearing a backwards cap and driving a bogan car so i breezed through. This is be the first of many though.

Paul_OH

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TSI
This is where driving a subtle Golf is nice cos it looked like they were targetting anyone wearing a backwards cap and driving a bogan car so i breezed through.

And I think the fact that you choose not to associate with people who destroy other peoples property and don't deliberately attract unwanted attention :wink:

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Hmmm... that helps but seemed like they were targetting obviously modified cars as well ie bogandores with springs taken out, stupid exhausts, shitbox skylines etc