GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bogans riot after Easternats cancelled

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Yup, i imagine Sat night they would have hammered the usual haunts as well. I have zero problem with it, a minor inconvenience for me that gets a pile of drink driving, unlicensed and unroadworthy cars off the roads is always good. Knowing the police operations they'll probably hit the same places for a couple of weeks and catch the same tools for the same things ie. no springs in the commo, defect, they put springs back in and get RWC then take them out again, cops book em again, they whinge they're being picked on lol

They ran the same operation for weeks on Chapel St here in Melb where apparently its cool to drive up and down at 1kmh (if you're lucky) with your stereo blaring and whenever you have to move you have to bounce off the rev limiter for that 2m.... every week, same idiots. Very slow learners.

nayfen

TDI NINJA
cops just have to book every car with new rims and bob jane all rounders! problem solved. another good idea would be to put birth control in the drinking water just like fluoride. I take that back they proberbly don't drink water so put it in their cans of VB

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Maybe birth control that can be absorbed through the skin... they could then put it in the ink on dole cheques :D

DRMAT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Black Magic MkV Golf
Two more fucktards caught on camera have handed themselves in. Prolly be charged same as the first moron charged with affray, riotous behaviour and criminal damage.