GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BMW X6...Thoughts, Impressions...Modability

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I am curious what you guys are thinking/feeling about the new bmw X6 that is coming out this year.

X6_08_800x600.jpg

X6_06_800x600.jpg

X6_04_800x600.jpg

X6_05_800x600.jpg

X6_09_800x600.jpg

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/x6/x6/2007/experience/phase_1/experience.html

It will be released with either the TT v6 currently in the other 35i, 35xi models...and also a brand new tt v8...putting out a whopping 400hp with awd standard...

As people are already hitting 400+ whp/wtq with piggy back ecu set-ups, and free flowing exhausts, what are you guys thinking this will do in terms of performance, i know it will be a bit heavy but still...with a simple tune/exhaust the idea of hitting 500whp/wtq is nuts...but the 4500lb curb weight will really hinder it...but still this new tt v8 is nuts finally putting turbos on v6'v8 like other countries have been doing for a while...

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
I kinda agree, i dont see it being much different from the Murano, the new EX from infinity or other smaller sized SUV's

:iono: And thats what we see everywhere, BMW wants to get into that market now. Im sure that thing will sell like hotcakes to some of the soccer moms around here!

And I saw an Infiniti EX on the road the other day, I almost :barf: inside the GTI.

MoparShaha

Ready to race!
It's an attractive car, but I think you could fit more into a GTI. Why wouldn't you just buy a coupe if you wanted that look? I suppose I'm being negative, but there just seems like too many drawbacks with that body style.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
like the style...fear the price :lol:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
thatll be a monster. kind of like the porsche SUV. A for styling but it looks too much like a carminisuv neematoad.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i hate SUVs. i hate big cars. i think it looks cool, but other than that i wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Brewski

Formerly Chris2021
Car(s)
07 GTI pkg1 DSG
I do like SUVs, trucks and big cars but this thing is just stupid. I hate that its the fastest crossover thing thingy around. I hate that they call it an "SAV" and I think the idea of making a lifted car is stupid. Companys coming out with this stuff is why audi has a concept for an off road A4.