GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Been out of the loop way too long...

RSC17

R32 OG
I'm not driving the R much, just trying to complete my Jeep build now. Just wanted to say hey to old people and see how many more newbz are posting in the R forum. I spent most of my time on here since I joined back in 06, so I figured why not come back and see my buddies. :wub:

Zev
jakrbt
sekel
saabstory
gotti

you guys still here?

:thumbup:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Everyone but Gotti is still here; he got permabanned :lol:

How are ya man? How's the Jeep build going?

RSC17

R32 OG
Gotti permabanned? Who saw that coming?

Pretty good. Busy with school and drinking, the college life ya know?

Jeep build is going good. Dumped a lot of money into it this past summer.

5.5in of lift, hardtop, built the front bumper, pro comp rear bumper, a set of 31" BF KM2's, a set of 33" Toko AT's. That's all this summer.

From this:

To this:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
New Kid on the Block.............

What up RSC17?!?!??!?!

Nice jeep.......What does ur R look like??????

Hey dude, good have you back. Jeep looks like fun. I'm not here to much myself these days, just working like a dog. I got my new DSG clutches in, and getting some road testing in while we dial up the boost to see what they can handle. One of these days I will have to drive the R32 down to Ohio and you can driver her, as long as you take me off-road in that Jeep. :thumbsup:

RSC17

R32 OG
Hey dude, good have you back. Jeep looks like fun. I'm not here to much myself these days, just working like a dog. I got my new DSG clutches in, and getting some road testing in while we dial up the boost to see what they can handle. One of these days I will have to drive the R32 down to Ohio and you can driver her, as long as you take me off-road in that Jeep. :thumbsup:

I was looking at your build thread. It's funny because I've seen that thing go from bone stock to where it is now. I even remember the first R you had. Bring her down and I'll be sure to take you through the deepest mud pit I can find. :thumbup:

Nice R yo :headbang:

Love the white

Thanks man.

Katie83

Ready to race!
I'm so jealous! I currently drive a 99 jeep Cherokee with a 3.5" rubicon express super-ride lift & 31" BF Gooodrich all-terrain tires, but for the past 4 days I've been driving an 08 r32 in white and I absolutely love it!!

Unfortunately, the folks says if I want an r32, the jeep's gotta go. I wish I could have them both ( like you) but this economy hasn't been great for a recent college grad...

Sweet cars though-- I really like 'em!

BlAcKwIdOw29

3124/5000
Nice jeep! I used to have a 98 sahara with a 3in lift on 33inch BFG with all other sorts of goodies on it. Had to get rid of it because it was costing me too much money to keep it on the road. If I had the money and resources I would've love to keep that thing and drop a V8 into it. Good luck with your build and post pics when your done :thumbsup:

RSC17

R32 OG
Part with the XJ cheap? :biggrin:

i'd love an XJ. Auto, air, 4.0. I see a perfect crawler. :bellyroll:

Nice jeep! I used to have a 98 sahara with a 3in lift on 33inch BFG with all other sorts of goodies on it. Had to get rid of it because it was costing me too much money to keep it on the road. If I had the money and resources I would've love to keep that thing and drop a V8 into it. Good luck with your build and post pics when your done :thumbsup:

Thanks, mine still has the 2.5 with stock 4.10 gearing. A D44 in the rear and a regear are my next upgrades. I'd be happy with 6cyl, but shit the 4 banger geared correctly can do anything a 6cyl can. Decisions....

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
If you do 4.88 gears it will rock on and off-road; and you can do a super35 rear for a bit less and it is just as strong as the 44 :wink:

Saabstory

Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
The super 35 is a really nice route to go if you don't plan to go really crazy. It is as strong as the 44 is with the bracing and the upgrades axle shafts.

Now if you go to a high pinion Ford 9 or a Dana 60 that's a different story altogether :biggrin: