GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread -- Part 3

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
K04 sounds like a pain in the ass with smog. I'm anxiously waiting till I have to take my car in for smog. Trying to explain how I have a high flow cat won't be fun.

Ony

Ready to race!
Well the thing is I have all my k04 parts ready to go in but I have to smog it before February. I'm a stage 2+ right now so I'm definitely going back to stock, smog, then slap on the k04. Hmm stock dp and stock intake with valet mode on my Apr tune should pass smog right??

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Well the thing is I have all my k04 parts ready to go in but I have to smog it before February. I'm a stage 2+ right now so I'm definitely going back to stock, smog, then slap on the k04. Hmm stock dp and stock intake with valet mode on my Apr tune should pass smog right??

i just recently smog my stage 2+.

all you need is a stock dp, stock air box, switch the program to stock and I pass :happyanim:

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
anyone with vagcom in the east bay?

Fabidavis_510

Euro Blast Gang
Car(s)
2006 GLI DSG
Hey folks,

anyone with a VAG COM in the bay area. I need to run diagnostics for boost pressure. Car is stage 1 running APR software.

tia

BUMP

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion

There's a big meet in Berkeley on Saturday the 18th. It's at the Berkeley marina, there will be people there that could help you out. Post on the Facebook page "East Bay Euros" I'm sure they could bring vagcom to help you

Dutchy

Go Kart Champion
Also the group "Bay Area VW & Audi" will help.

MiKeVGTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Anyone local want to buy my BBS CH's? They are MINT condition. Comes with tires and Bolts. Pm me. Serious inquiries only.

I'd ask to see if anyone wanted to do a meet, but we know how that'll go...