Bay Area Discussion thread (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruiz2007

Smooth Operator
Car(s)
z33
4- khumo spt 215/45/18
2 of them have a bit of camber wear, but the other 2 only have about 5k miles.

throw me an offer :]

New tires?

07MKV

Boser Hood!!
Car(s)
07 vw rabbit
yup :] jus 2 lol
i had 2 in storage. and new wheels too :]

new wheels are prolly just for winter then going to sell them

cruiz2007

Smooth Operator
Car(s)
z33
any 2.0ts want a stage 3 kit(dunno what brand but it has a gt28)? ozsport tuning down in Campbell has one that they want to sell. Hit me up and I can get you one of buddy's direct numbers

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
attempted to installed the dp with a friend today, well it was completely fail. so now i'm going to pay a shop to get it install fml.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Serious? What happened? Were you too low for the install? Helps if you had a lift but it's do-able on jack stands.

hobbes

Ready to race!
attempted to installed the dp with a friend today, well it was completely fail. so now i'm going to pay a shop to get it install fml.

Were the bolts completely rusted on or something?

itskv

APR Stage II+
bolts were over torque.

from the turbo?

Did you use any WD40/PB Blaster? Those worked wonders when I did mine.. Start the car up for like 1-2 minutes.. Spray that shit all over the DP bolts let it sit for like 30mins then proceed..

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
from the turbo?

Did you use any WD40/PB Blaster? Those worked wonders when I did mine.. Start the car up for like 1-2 minutes.. Spray that shit all over the DP bolts let it sit for like 30mins then proceed..

didn't try that lol.

wanna help me? i can save up atleast 200. i would do it but i dont have jack and stands.

itskv

APR Stage II+
I don't think i have time to help ya out.. I work 9-4 in SJ... unless you have a very warm place haha

itskv

APR Stage II+
And what you need is like a Extended bar for when taking them out. Find all possible ways to get the best leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.