GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bad Company 2

Strmtrpr

Censored
Anyone playing the demo on PS3? I love it so far...

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
negative, but i am on the 360. do your games have bad lag? i cant wait for it to come out next month. i played the shit out of 2142 and bad company. was dissapointed when bad company didnt have the defibrillators in it

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I played 2 or 3 matches and went back to cod. I need more time to switch over from the cod mindset and didn't feel like doing that for the demo. I hope they change a few things before final release. I loved the previous 2 releases in the series and I already have a copy reserved so I am sure I'll be playing it after release.

Strmtrpr

Censored
I don't notice to much lag on the PS3. There are a few things I hope they address too...mainly for me is squad control. We need to be able to kick idiots out of the squads :lol:

Still loving it though...there are alot of guns and parts to unlock :drool:

walangij

D1 2010!
I love the demo, far better than the beta! Sniping is much more satisfying than in MW2, seems easier after moving from COD sniping. I can't wait for the full game, a good squad can definitely turn the tide in a battle.

I enjoy how far less random dying is in this too, playing MW2 after this is difficult because of how illogical it is. I mean I do great in MW2 but I'm not having any fun anymore using the same classes, perks & killstreaks over and over again. I think I'm ready for something new. Plus I like not having host migration every single game.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 A3 sport
I got two copies. Let's see if I use one or just my kids play. I am still playing cod mw2 whenever I get a chance.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I thought they were stopping the demo just before launch for some reason..... hopefully I'm either wrong or they are gonna release another.

Knowing my luck, probably so. I'm out of the loop on everything. May just have to rent it and see what I think. I played through Heavy Rain in 3.5 days, so I may need something else to play for a while.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Car(s)
2k6 BMP GTI
Knowing my luck, probably so. I'm out of the loop on everything. May just have to rent it and see what I think. I played through Heavy Rain in 3.5 days, so I may need something else to play for a while.

from what ive read online, the campaign is real lack luster. they focused mainly on the multiplayer.

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
I may have to DL the demo for this.

AFAIK the demo is done. A friend tried to play last night on the 360 and couldn't find the d/l. The two of us that already had the demo were unable to join any games...

I dropped MW2 after the care package glitch got WAY out of hand and haven;'t looked back.

Picking up my copy of BC2 today :biggrin:

Strmtrpr

Censored
Saucer you getting it for PS3?

The fat ps3s are working now...came back on last night around 7 for me.

saucer

Leadfoot
Car(s)
08 GTI
nah I'm a 360 geek.

I'm considering picking up a PS3 for MAG if I can find a way to use a 360 controller wirelessly...