GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ba Ba Ba Build Thread

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
Well i decided to do a build thread because i keep seeing other peoples build threads and realized if thy have one, why cant I... Also everyone loves build threads so yeah:thumbsup:

3/10/08

Bought a brand new 08 GTI :happyanim:

4/22/08

Went on a joyride in the dub to pickup a Bentley Turbo R, it got alittle dirty on the way...

some cash flow for the bentley^^^^

interior of baby blue Turbo R with baby blue interior- shits sooo
gangsta:cool:^^^^

did anyone know that a Turbo R comes with a giant Garrett Turbocharger- insane:drool:^^^

8/6/08

After a few months i got rims, I know Coils before rims but i couldnt wait...

10/17/09

alittle over a year later, i finally got some baller status coilovers- B&G RS2's

10/20/09

My buddy and I installed the coils.....

after the install-before any adjustments^^^^

after the install-before any adjustments^^^^

Then the next day i decided to take Obie out for a ride^^^

went back to buddy's house and did some adjustments^^^

Early December 2009

I got a Neuspeed Intake and ATP downpipe- so i thought i was hot shit and tried to race this R35..:bow:

Mid December 2009

I went to Vista VW for a servicing, but they decided not to ask me if i needed a rotation and the genius's there decided to do it anyways which turned out be an EPIC FAIL because i have a bigger lip on the back rims and they dont fit up front.. lovely :mad0259:

Look at the difference between the front and rear rims... :thumbdown:

Mid December 2009

Obviously i called them up and stated what happened and told them i'll never be going there again- and that same day i found a giant mirror outside my house and decided to take some pics....

Late December 2009

I realized I had some serious camber wear because like an idiot I never went to get a balancing, also the tires were being cut up-up front and pulling the fender edge.....

January 2010

Bentley is finally finished and is sold for a Quattroporte.. all they added was rims/springs/tint.....

1/10/10

Winter break ended and had to go back to school, my school decided to make the speedbumps the size of the Rocky's so i had to raise it up and had to get new tires for the Decades so decided to just put on the Denvers till i got more money...

February 2010

I went boser and shaved front- i actually contemplated keeping it the gray....

I then went away for a week to Daytona 500 and came back to this.....

Present Day

I have the Decades back on and just waiting for the front tires to go bald so i can get new tires and go back to my original lowness.....

I have a few more things i want to do before im done soooooooo i hope you liked it.....

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
looks great man, very long and nice progress
thanks man, i appreciate that
It's always nice to see the linear progress of a build, now be sure to keep it updated :biggrin:

The interior on that Bentley is something else!

ya, i love going through build threads- ya the interior is crazy and it may be the most comfortable seats in the world....

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
Yeah I appreciate the work that went into getting it done. And I realize that its your car and if you like it than really that is the only thing that matters.

My personal thoughts on it are the boser is a little over kill...Our cars with a badgeless grill and just a hood notch give a boser effect as it is..If I were doing a boser it would be like 1/2 inch max extended...But again just my opinion.

The fog grills just don't flow to me either it's different that's for sure so points for that.