GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona

Tricky

Autocross Newbie
When you going to be in town? We can arrage something for the Revo flash

I've emailed with Phil back and forth and I'll be seeing you this Sat. When you going to post up that special Phil told me about so the rest of the AZ peoples can get in on it! :thumbup:

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
hey how you doing? r u going to come to the bug o rama this sunday? it would b nice to finally meet u, if u think u can make it let me know maybe u can park with us there.........:thumbsup:

I might be able to stop by for a while. I will be down there to pick up my dad from the airport. When and where is it? I wanna meet you guys too finally now that i have my gti. just let me know and i will see if i can stop by :thumbsup:

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
also how will i know where to meet you guys to park next to you?

azmcs

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hey guys,
OP, gonna be headed Prescott way this summer for work. Probably between us we own the only modded Mk5s in town! LOL!

Got a seriously worked MCS as well. I will be at BOR on Sunday with the GTI with the Tucson crowd. Let's hunt each other down and compare notes.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Yeah i am pretty sure i will be there at BOR. I will have to see and i will let you guys know. If you were referring to me being modded....well i am not yet, but i plan on some in the future. If i can make it to BOR, i will be trying to meet up with juniormkv. i will be going down in my car and with my friend who has an 02 bug from mexico :biggrin:

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
Oh yeah for BOR, are you guys going to be in the Show and Shine set up or something else? where should my buddy and i go?

R

Ronnie@BSH

Hey it was good meeting you this weekend at BOR. Hope we can see more of your and your nice MKV :thumbsup: Let us know when you get your 02 sensor squared away.

conom06d

Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I will be doing that sensor tomorrow if all goes right. and i definitely want to go to some more meets