GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 2 CEL

97C280

Stage 2
Recently went Stage 2 and it feels great.

Well my CEL, I'm not sure what it is. Don't have vag-com.

I was in 6th at around 3K RPM and WOT for a bit, then all boost was cut from the car. WOT, boost gauge only read 0Hg. Pulled over at the next exit and restarted the car, all boost came back. Then probably 2 hours later I drove off and I decided to test the car again in 4th, WOT, shift, 5th CEL I DID NOT FEEL ANY FUEL CUTS HERE. Car runs fine and boost seems to be there too. Didn't drive very hard incase of any damages. My conclusions could be Blown DV, PCV, Coilpacks..

When this happned, the weather was about 85*-95* driving for around 2-3hrs with a 2hr break..

And for some details, right after I got Stage 2 which was about 500 Miles ago, I ran into some fuel cuts. About 250miles ago I didn't run into any fuel cuts in 4th, 5th, or 6th. The car actually felt better, probably the adaptation.

All connections seem to be secured. No oils around the oil cap.

Mods are:
APR Stage2 (w/test pipe file?)
Neuspeed P-Flo
Forge BOV Spacer
Noise Pipe Delete
Catless DP
NGK Iridium plugs placed 7K miles ago.

blackgti06

"My Fast"
Car(s)
2006 MKV Gti
Looks like you had a fuel cut. You need a HPFP to not get the fuel cuts any more.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
but he got a CEL from a fuel cut.

that means get VAG COM or take it to the dealer.

97C280

Stage 2
When the CEL came on, I didn't feel any fuel cuts.

97C280

Stage 2
I was just trying to see if anyone would have the same experiences that I had. I got someone to help me vag my car tonight and I'll post up the codes.

97C280

Stage 2
If I used the APR Fault Code erase, would the vag-com still able to read it?