GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Releases CCTA Intercooler Upgrade!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
It connects to the factory pipe so if whatever modifications you are using do not interfere with the factory mounting point, you can do what ever you like. :)

The photos: Camera raw adjustments (I leave on camera settings default), resizing and resharpening.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Wow that FMIC is HUGE. The best part is you can't see it.
Any pics from the stock FMIC?

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

leviathan18

Ready to race!
Ahh good catch. We actually do, however they IC in that photo was being removed from the car so the clamps were already removed..

you should make a photo gallery of the new apr HQ :thumbsup:

also what cam are you using ??? i had for a week a sony alpha 200 nice little toy but my eyes are set at getting a rebel or do you recommend another cam?

oh also you should make a photo gallery of the apr gti :thumbsup:

and i bet the difference in the new engine are the pipes the fmic looks pretty much the same

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
im guessing not much of a difference besides of maybe the diameters of the hoses, bolt locations, etc.

RHCPCraze

Ready to race!
Holy crap!!! that thing scares me. Did you steal the design from International? ITS HUGE!

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Random question, what is the difference between the FSI a TSI intercooler?

Nothing. All the same top quality material and design. I'd like to believe VW identified we did it right and designed the new engine around our intercooler. J/K ;-).

As for the other stuff from us for the CCTA... No one will be disappointed.

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
Nothing. All the same top quality material and design. I'd like to believe VW identified we did it right and designed the new engine around our intercooler. J/K ;-).

As for the other stuff from us for the CCTA... No one* will be disappointed.

*except jealous FSI owners

Fixed