GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Fuel pump rebuild

nrgman71

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Anyone out there with the rebuilt APR HPFP on their GTI? Comments? Looking to do this and did not want to splash $1000 on APR's HPFP.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
If you can make do with not having your car for two or three days, take your fuel pump off, send it to APR for a rebuild/upgrade, and reinstall. The rebuilt HPFP is on sale right now for $551.65.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I have it on my GLI , Viking 445 has it on his GTI. Def worth the money imho its better and I've never seen or heard of an Apr.pump new of rebuilt failing like kmd and autotech stuff.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
ugh i wish i had a TSI so no need for this fuel pump shit. i cant justify spending $500 or even hell $1000 on a fuel pump. especially when all my friends with evos/sti's buy fuel pumps for like $150 bucks.

604GTI

#yoloSWAG
Anyone out there with the rebuilt APR HPFP on their GTI? Comments? Looking to do this and did not want to splash $1000 on APR's HPFP.

I have a rebuilt APR pump. Works great and the best thing is that I got it for about half price during the sale.:thumbsup:

GLIDN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2005 Golf GTI TR
ugh i wish i had a TSI so no need for this fuel pump shit. i cant justify spending $500 or even hell $1000 on a fuel pump. especially when all my friends with evos/sti's buy fuel pumps for like $150 bucks.

more than likely as they only have one fuel pump. The in tank one.

We on the other hand can and do run much higher fuel rate than the Evo/STI's.
Well worth the upgrade imo.

mk5gtiguy

Pwaffle Champion
Also have a apr hpfp great mod! happy with it.

BranCKY3

rubndub
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Wasn't there a company that would send out an APR HPFP for like $750 and then give you $200 back when you sent yours back?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

walbro 255ml in tank pump. I know its not fair huh but ima go there cuz no ones don't it in a while.... flamesuit on....we have nicer interiors....Lmao

Wasn't there a company that would send out an APR HPFP for like $750 and then give you $200 back when you sent yours back?

I think this was on vortex a while back. I think it was usp or some other big company.