GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
100% Mario Wonder then I beat both Blasphemous and Blasphemous 2. Deciding what I want to play next. Maybe Silksong finally comes out this year......

New Prince of Persia wasn't bad. Worth subscribing to their service for a month for $18 play. Can't say I'd recommend it for the $50 retail price though.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Anyone been playing Palworld? It's actually pretty good.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
1709230635466.png

Sorta wish I had a PS5 right about now.....

trekker

Go Kart Newbie
New Prince of Persia wasn't bad. Worth subscribing to their service for a month for $18 play. Can't say I'd recommend it for the $50 retail price though.
A friend recently started playing that Prince of Persia and he's been very busy.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm stocking up on some games for a vacation this summer that has a couple of long flights. I prefer to travel with my DS since I don't care as much if something happens to it versus the Switch. Trying to get some GBA games that have apparently shot up in value like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Price on this thing is floating around $100 for an original, but there are options on eBay for like $15-20 but are listed as "non-OEM, repro, or 'for playing only, not collecting.'" Are these legitimate? Legal? I really just want to play it and don't really care about resale haha.

Any others you all recommend for DS or GBA that would get me some hours? I've already done most of the Final Fantasy that they have released for that console (I & II Dawn of Souls, III, and IV).

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I'm stocking up on some games for a vacation this summer that has a couple of long flights. I prefer to travel with my DS since I don't care as much if something happens to it versus the Switch. Trying to get some GBA games that have apparently shot up in value like Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. Price on this thing is floating around $100 for an original, but there are options on eBay for like $15-20 but are listed as "non-OEM, repro, or 'for playing only, not collecting.'" Are these legitimate? Legal? I really just want to play it and don't really care about resale haha.

Any others you all recommend for DS or GBA that would get me some hours? I've already done most of the Final Fantasy that they have released for that console (I & II Dawn of Souls, III, and IV).
Take your Switch. Download Celeste. That will keep you occupied the entire time.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Take your Switch. Download Celeste. That will keep you occupied the entire time.
Yup, I might just have to suck it up and travel with the Switch. Apparently the used market for GBA is full of counterfeit stuff that I just don't want to deal with haha.

Also seems that most of the stuff I'm interested has been ported to the Nintendo eShop anyway and is priced well. Just wish the Switch was more ergonomic and comfortable to hold so I didn't need to bring the Pro Pad or something chunky like the Split Pad Pro.

Last edited:

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Yup, I might just have to suck it up and travel with the Switch. Apparently the used market for GBA is full of counterfeit stuff that I just don't want to deal with haha.

Also seems that most of the stuff I'm interested has been ported to the Nintendo eShop anyway and is priced well. Just wish the Switch was more ergonomic and comfortable to hold so I didn't need to bring the Pro Pad or something chunky like the Split Pad Pro.
This was decent and worth $6.

https://www.nintendo.com/us/store/products/tails-of-iron-switch/

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R