GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another VW Sales rep here to answer questions!

LEE72

I just want to say thanks to Binky. I just picked up an '09 GTI, and it couldn't have been a smoother or easier transaction. He found the exact configuration I was looking for, and made me an excellent deal to boot. He's just a straight up cool guy and if you're in the market for a Volkswagen or Audi, I would call him.

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
I just want to say thanks to Binky. I just picked up an '09 GTI, and it couldn't have been a smoother or easier transaction. He found the exact configuration I was looking for, and made me an excellent deal to boot. He's just a straight up cool guy and if you're in the market for a Volkswagen or Audi, I would call him.

Thanks bud! I hope you enjoy your new car, call me if you need anything. When are we heading up to the track??

goonieman

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Passat, GTI
2010 mkvi R20

So I tried to get a GTI this weekend, got denied........owe $12,600 on a Passat, they probably only want to give me $8,000

Tier C, but things are on the up & up.............doing all the rights things to make credit better............anyways..........maybe a blessing in disguise.

Just saw the R20 mkvi, I would like to preorder or put my name in on a list, any ideas when it is coming.

thanks

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
Google 'mkvi r20' you will see all the hype, replacement of the R32. There are some good spy picks out there.:thumbup:

Me and DSGMASTER both know what the R20 is, only thing is it's not anywhere near production yet. DSG you heard confirmation about it coming to the US market yet?

DSG_MASTER

DSG!!Manstyle!!
Car(s)
GTI MKVI
Me and DSGMASTER both know what the R20 is, only thing is it's not anywhere near production yet. DSG you heard confirmation about it coming to the US market yet?

I heard that it will for 2011 or maybe late 2010, but no confirmation yet. You know how VW is.

tsigli

Ready to race!
anyone know if i'll be able to get close to 14k on a 2009 gli in 2011 if i only have about 15k on it? i really want a R20

EhsLax

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey, I have a 2007 BMP GTI, DSG with about 36500 miles on it that I wanted to trade in for a manual GTI, 2006 and up. I was wondering how big of a price difference would I have to pay if I traded my car in? I'm not looking for an exact price, jsut an estimate I suppose.

skier757

Carfax requested if someone has access.

Hi,

My wife and I just bought a 2009 GTI just right before the clunker deals ended. I can see now that there are 8 carfax entries on our new VIN. Can someone tell us if this car has a clean history. I know it was at at least one other dealer, so that could be the reason for the multiple entries.

VIN: WVWED71K49W107758

Thanks in advance if someone can help us with the carfax.

Regards,

Brooks

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
Why can't I get a copy of the "invoice" from the dealership ?

Because it's a dealer invoice. Your invoice should be on the window of the car.

I'm sure they are going to bring that R20 over here, I just hope I can buy one next year when my GTI's lease is up.

Skier, was that car bought new? 8 carfax entries seems a bit weird. I won't be in until next week, I'll take a look then if you still haven't found out.