GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A4 3.2 vs GLI stage 2+

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
Guy in a black v6 A4 comes flying up my rear view, and stars riding my ass. At first I think he is just a prick, but at his first opportunity, he gets along side, and hangs about 1/2 length ahead of me. We line up at a stop sign that at the 1/8 turns to one-lane two way traffic.
Im in the left lane of course. (the lane that will become on coming traffic) He takes off by a length and a half before I run him down. I pass him in 3rd, just as the lane conversion happens, he gives me no room to work, I pass him up in fourth and swerve back into the right lane once I get about 1 1/2 cars on him. :thumbsup:

No thumbs up, just a "mean-mug" He then hauls ass away a the next stop sign.

Boosted_R56

Ready to race!
i wouldve never admitted there was oncoming or any sort of traffic involved. Now your story just looks juvenile and unsafe.

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
i wouldve never admitted there was oncoming or any sort of traffic involved. Now your story just looks juvenile and unsafe.

I never stated that I made an intellegent decision, but thats the story, sorry dad.:paddle:

Boosted_R56

Ready to race!
its okay son, now go sit in time out.

Boosted_R56

Ready to race!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
nice run

i<3myMKV

Winner
Car(s)
2006 Tornado Red GTI
We line up at a stop sign that at the 1/8 turns to one-lane two way traffic.

As he pulls up next to you, you roll down your window and say "Hey, I use to race back here in high school. You see where it merges? That's exactly an 1/8 mile away...on three I'm going" :insert serious stare down:

Then you commence to swerve into oncoming traffic and what not. Sounds like one hell of a race. Nice kill, and of course.....C.S.B

jshish23

n00b
Car(s)
'08 R32
As he pulls up next to you, you roll down your window and say "Hey, I use to race back here in high school. You see where it merges? That's exactly an 1/8 mile away...on three I'm going" :insert serious stare down:

Then you commence to swerve into oncoming traffic and what not. Sounds like one hell of a race. Nice kill, and of course.....C.S.B

ha ha

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!

LMAO:lol: