GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#2542 after two weeks of ownership...VMR content..

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
nice!!!! you have the only SUV i would purchase!!!, both dubs look sexy as well!.

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32

slow91

Car Audio Guru
nice!!!! you have the only SUV i would purchase!!!, both dubs look sexy as well!.

Yup, nothing like picking up a few bags of groceries and running 12.79 down the track.....:biggrin:

YEAH!!! Nothing like 9 mpg to the store...:rolleyes:

Ur so right "gotti"....lol... But, I've never purchased ANY of my vehicles for fuel economy....:thumbsup: (oops...I lied, Ninja edit: the GTI):23:

gotti

Car(s)
Yup, nothing like picking up a few bags of groceries and running 12.79 down the track.....:biggrin:

Ur so right "gotti"....lol... But, I've never purchased ANY of my vehicles for fuel economy....:thumbsup: (oops...I lied, Ninja edit: the GTI):23:

Why is my name in quotes? Oh I see, you're ripping on the fact it's not my name, or at least that's what you think... So I guess someone actually named you slow91 right? Or maybe it's the best name you could come with? Anyways, I was a Dodge fan for a very long time, still love the old ones too. But being happy about a Jeep that can do 12 sec in the 1/4 is like being happy about Porsche making SUVs that can go off road. BTW nothing like burning up 1/4 tank of gas in a 1/4 mile either too. And since that's a subject I wanna thank you for ASSuming that I buy my vehicles based on fuel economy and how awesome you are cause you don't...

gotti

Car(s)
On a side note, nice .:R, VMR is the best pick period. What made you take off the eyelids...

slow91

Car Audio Guru
Actually I named myself slow91 because of my "slow" 1991 TT300ZX. It's last pass before going under the knife was 11.24 @ 121 spinning. Figured I need to tear it down and start over because it's so SLOW.

Didn't figure quoting ur name would be so well-received....lol... Seems like since ur "mo" is ragging on everyone on the boards in threads, you may be a little jumpy...didn't think anything of it until you pointed it out. If this was offensive...I apologize. I'm just an average guy that happens to be a car whore. Former street racer turned track racer... (but still have fun with my cars)....:wink:

I agree about the VMR comment. They have raised the bar that alot of companies have yet to reach unless you go with a true two or three-piece wheel.

And fyi, the eyelids came on the car when I picked it up and will be selling them in short order. Not my style....:smile:

Have a good one.

gotti

Car(s)
Actually I named myself slow91 because of my "slow" 1991 TT300ZX. It's last pass before going under the knife was 11.24 @ 121 spinning. Figured I need to tear it down and start over because it's so SLOW.

Didn't figure quoting ur name would be so well-received....lol... Seems like since ur "mo" is ragging on everyone on the boards in threads, you may be a little jumpy...didn't think anything of it until you pointed it out. If this was offensive...I apologize. I'm just an average guy that happens to be a car whore. Former street racer turned track racer... (but still have fun with my cars)....:wink:

I agree about the VMR comment. They have raised the bar that alot of companies have yet to reach unless you go with a true two or three-piece wheel.

And fyi, the eyelids came on the car when I picked it up and will be selling them in short order. Not my style....:smile:

Have a good one.

Yeah, it's typed M.O. and it's not how I operate or function but I do get a kick out of it on here. That reply was nice and so well mannered that I feel humbled. Though it does seem your M.O. is this need to tell us all about how fast your cars are, ya know what though? I'm gonna walk away on this one, we agree on VMR so all hope is not lost.