GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 VW GTI 6spd BMP

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Text from a friend of mine looking to sell his wife's GTI. Pics available upon request, but car is in great shape. She's loved that car, the way most of here love our cars.

I am the original owner of the vehicle which was leased on 2/21/2008. At the end of the 36 month lease, I bought the vehicle because it was a great car and so much fun to drive. All of the miles have been accumulated from local driving in Bergen County and weekend commutes into Westchester.
I have been driving a stick my entire life and have never had to replace the clutch in any of my vehicles, all of which I’ve driven to 100k miles and beyond. This car is no exception. This car has original brake pads and according to the mechanic, they have another 20k miles in them due to my driving style (using the gears as they should be used). I’ve kept a regimented oil change schedule of 5,000 mile intervals, and have recently had an 80,000 service done to the vehicle which included tune up, system fluid flush, air and cabin filter replacement etc. The Michelin tires have approximately 10,000 miles on them currently.
The stock radio on this vehicle was quite poor and therefore replaced it with (at the time) the top of the line Pioneer Nav/Multimedia in dash stereo which sounds awesome and is able to push the premium speakers as they were designed. All steering wheel controls work seamlessly because of the factory harnesses used by the professional installers.
The interior is in good condition with no abnormal wear and tear. The exterior has some scratches and dings from ShopRite and school parking lots but nothing major. The rims could be in better shape but I’ve reflected that in the price as similar 2008 GTIs with similar mileage are currently priced around $12k. The vehicle has never been in an accident as the Car Fax Report down below shows. The report does list two owners and that is because I leased it first, hence the leasing company was technically the first owner. Regardless, I’ve been the only driver and the title is clean. This is a great car and has been well taken care of. I believe my price to be fair and therefore it is firm. I will only accept certified bank checks for payment. Delivery of the vehicle will not be before December 15 2013 as I am awaiting delivery of my new vehicle.

Asking price $11,550

Last edited: