GOLFMKV

2007 Rabbit Turbo 2.5l

Status
Not open for further replies.

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
dude, someone put an unchopped pic up of this guy, lets just turn this into a photoshop thread putting this idiot to shame.

he looks like the biggest douch ever, unbelievable....

Froster

Passed Driver's Ed
dude, someone put an unchopped pic up of this guy, lets just turn this into a photoshop thread putting this idiot to shame.

he looks like the biggest douch ever, unbelievable....

Photoshop is fun when you don't have to make it look good!

How's misinformed 2.5T Rabbit dude for a name? It doesn't have the same Enzo Dude ring to it, I know.

BTW, to misinformed 2.5T Rabbit dude:

What's with the "You Aint dUBBIN iF You Aint RuBBiN" bullshit? You have 16" Jetta Biolines, and they are the single tone updated versions at that. They are not going to rub EVER. I have the same wheels (but the nicer, older versions) but I'm under no illusions of them 'RuBBiN'.

kancharlaraj

Okay let me get this str8....he is excited about spending 5-6K on a turbo for the rabbit which cranks out 225 hp.....I don't know if anyone mentioned this here b4 ...put the 5-6K buy a GTI and then chip it .....250hp and around 300lb/ft torque.....

Oh by the way I am not bashing the Rabbit, I own one and I love it....and I also love the GTI but was out of my means......

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
Okay let me get this str8....he is excited about spending 5-6K on a turbo for the rabbit which cranks out 225 hp.....I don't know if anyone mentioned this here b4 ...put the 5-6K buy a GTI and then chip it .....250hp and around 300lb/ft torque.....

Oh by the way I am not bashing the Rabbit, I own one and I love it....and I also love the GTI but was out of my means......

no he thinks turboz are installed by magic fairies, no money needed

back on topic!? wtf? :confused: :bs:

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
this kid is one of the most illiterate people i have ever seen typing.

Status
Not open for further replies.