GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2004 R32 Restoration help

R32PC

Car(s)
VW R32
I’m looking for a great shop, anywhere in the USA, that can do a full restoration of my 20004 R32 - the body needs work, the engine needs work, the inside needs work… I know there are lots of shops that “specialize” in VW’s - but I’m looking for THE shop that really knows how to bring a R32 up to “like new” quality - I’m not at all a wrench so any “why don’t you do it yourself” responses won’t help so please spare me from having to face my own mechanical ineptitude (I can fill the car with gas, top of the washer fluid, check tire pressure and that’s about it…”.😂

I’m in UT but I’m willing to ship the car to anyplace that can do what I want.

Help?? Thanks!!

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
Might want to ask in the MK4 R forum https://www.vwvortex.com/forums/golf-iv-r32.145/

I’m looking for a great shop, anywhere in the USA, that can do a full restoration of my 20004 R32 - the body needs work, the engine needs work, the inside needs work… I know there are lots of shops that “specialize” in VW’s - but I’m looking for THE shop that really knows how to bring a R32 up to “like new” quality - I’m not at all a wrench so any “why don’t you do it yourself” responses won’t help so please spare me from having to face my own mechanical ineptitude (I can fill the car with gas, top of the washer fluid, check tire pressure and that’s about it…”.😂

I’m in UT but I’m willing to ship the car to anyplace that can do what I want.

Help?? Thanks!!