GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

135i spanked me+ a dumbass in a new Malibu.

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
Was out on the 78 testing my new DV and came opon a new 135i sexy little white one with exhaust. We played cat and mouse for a bit and then lined up and he fucking blew my doors off!! not even close! Just like i expected. Thing sounded mean as hell!:happyanim:

Right when i was almost home I'm just cruising not even looking for anything and this guy comes zooming up next to me in one of the new Chevy Malibu's and then slams on the breaks as he comes along side. Of course i look over and he is giving this hard ass look. So i drop it down to 4th at about 70 and honk it off. Right from the start i'm just pulling away. Shut it down at 100 with a bus length on him. Wouldn't ya know it here he comes doing a chevy flyby then swerves hard right to not hit the car in his lane then hard left to not hit the car in the center lane! what a fucking looser. He slowed down and I cought up with him rolled my window down and turned my cabin lights on so he could see me fully. I had the intention of telling him he was a dumbass and giving him a :thumbdown: but he ducked off the next exit.

Why do people have to be sore loosers? I got my ass handed to me and I pulled up next to the 135 and gave him a :thumbup:

geboost07

X20A Strike Freedom
Car(s)
golf gti
cool story and at least you tried with stg 1 if you had stg 2 with intake and exhaust i think you would have given a good run.

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
If the 135i had a mean sounding exhaust, that more than likely means he was chipped, meaning he could be running very low 12s or high 11s. You can't mess with the tuned N54 engine. Can't wait to get one.

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
135I and 335I is a 3.0L TT 6cyl. its a beast. i went for a ride in a 135I since a friend of mine has one for a demo from the bimmer dealer he works for and OMG this thing pulls hard as hell and it sounds soo good.

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
i heard they dyno really close to the factory rating of 300hp 300tq. something along the lines of 290whp/tq

Car(s)
2009 GTI
there twin turbos if you didnt know. i dont know how much they dyno to the wheels but i know you got to just about max out on a K03 to attempt to hang with a 135I

yeah I know, I almost purchased a 135 last year. I know a 135 would walk away. But I bet a stage 2+ would be a close race against a 335 stock. Depending on what type of whp each car was putting down. Like I said I believe the 135's and 335's are putting down around 260 rwhp. Whats a stage 2+ put down around, same thing...

And the 335 weighs more also.

sloMk5

2007 GTI
I think they dyno a little higher than that, but still comparable to some bolt on stock turbos in the 270's.

The 135i seems to pull a lot harder with the lighter curb weight though, on dragtimes they're trapping 103-107, and all the 335i's are doing 103-104.

IMO with the right mods it's a drivers race with either one.