GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09-10 NHL Season Thread

Lucidity

Marx
Crosby vs MON 1 goal, 4 assists.
Ovechkin vs MON 5 goals, 5 assists

...keep kissing Crosby's ass. I wish we drew the senators too!

He really doesn't show up when they really need it. He had 1 goal against The Wings last year. Pretty pathetic for a 7 game series. Our rookie Justin Abdelkader had 2, Franzen had 2, Malkin had 2, Hank had 2..... get where I'm going here.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Unbelievable fucking game.

vw761

Ready to race!
Montreal vs Philly. Talk about 2 teams that have guts and heart. Its amazing the amount of physical energy these NHL guys have.

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Ive been watching hockey for a long time and I have to tell you Ive never seen determination like the flyers have showed this series.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
sucks to be a boston fan right now

but it's ok, losing david krejci and marco sturm hurt the offense pretty badly, it's still no excuse to blow a 3-0 lead in game 7

flyers in 5
hawks in 7

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
sucks to be a boston fan right now

but it's ok, losing david krejci and marco sturm hurt the offense pretty badly, it's still no excuse to blow a 3-0 lead in game 7

flyers in 5
hawks in 7

I thought it was in poor tastes when the fans were throwing towels and garbage onto the ice during the hand shakes.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
it is very disgusting and tasteless

but at the same time, they're prob very drunk, or just witnessed their team reach a whole new level of suck

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
I thought it was in poor tastes when the fans were throwing towels and garbage onto the ice during the hand shakes.

I agree, and the sad thing is that nothing will be made of it, but if it happened in Philly it would be national news that the Philly fans are terrible.

This is proof that shit happens everywhere!

So proud of my Flyers for coming back from down 3-0 twice!

Trying to go Sunday night but cash is a bit tight these days.

I'm feeling a Flyers Hawks finals

GTivan72

Taka Take OFF
Car(s)
VW Mk5 GTI
what is going on with the sharks! i mean loosing two straight home games.

they have to pick it up and steal a win in chicago if they wanna make a run for it.