GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cyclegrip

Canon 30D + extras

I've got a mint condition 30D that I have rarely used. I can't justify owning it anymore. Not a scratch on it. Comes with 4gb cf card carrying case tripod manual strap battery and charger and usb cable Canon 18-55mm kit lens Canon 50mm 1.8 II lens Zenitar 16mm Fisheye - Full fisheye not the...
  2. cyclegrip

8gb Jailbroken iPod touch

Sold
  3. cyclegrip

WTT: Work VS

Refinished these last winter, ran them all year. Vintage from '95 They are all black 17x8 et 47 front 205/45 Rotalla f107 17x9 et 47 rear 215/45 Rotalla f107 Centers are a flat black, lips are gloss black, center caps are gloss black. Little bit of contrast looks great. Since being refinished...
  4. cyclegrip

Trying, any better?

Tried again tonight, I think they came out much better
  5. cyclegrip

Rabbit + Passat

Took a few pics with my buddy Matt (rockinoutthedubklass) tonight
  6. cyclegrip

Assfault plant

Exploring the fisheye! Local asphalt plant I stink @ photography :(
  7. cyclegrip

Got a new lens!

Decided to try it out, just got it in the mail today, my car is filthy but I just wanted to show it off! It's a Zenitar 16mm f/2.8 manual aperture and focus. It's heavy as hell and fun!
  8. cyclegrip

Hangars

9. cyclegrip

Is this a good deal?

I currently have a 300D with kit lens and a 50mm f/1.8 I found an XTi which is a 400D I think for $425 with the kit lens, I was wondering if this is a good pick up? He is even interested in a trade + cash on my end obviously.
  10. cyclegrip

Front End swap

Anyone in PA wanna trade front ends? I have a black Rabbit and I'm looking for a black Jetta front end.
  11. cyclegrip

As high as a plane

12. cyclegrip

Vogtland 50mm springs

SOLD!
  13. cyclegrip

Audi b6 leather front seats, CEPA

These are both driver and passenger side black leather seats from an 03 A4 all electric The driver side is complete with the exception of missing the first set of buttons All motors still work, no rips or tears, not even any crushing or cracking on the bolsters Passenger side is missing all...
  14. cyclegrip

Audi seats into Rabbit

I have an 06 Rabbit and got some 03 or 04 A4 leathers, was wondering how complicated it would be to integrate the audi airbags into the rabbit harness. If it's possible at all? Also they are electric, was wondering if I could just switch the frames from my rabbit seats onto the leathers.
  15. cyclegrip

Help needed with Ipod Touch

Just got an ipod touch from a friend, I think it must be the 2g? Anyway the current software on it is 2.2 and I need 3.1.2 for like every app, but it's $5 to download, anyone know how I can get it free?
  16. cyclegrip

Gettin dark out

Getting ready Still need to be buffed, too cold out.
  17. cyclegrip

First decent pictures with new lense

Well I don't know if they are decent, but I thought they were pretty crisp I really need C&C
  18. cyclegrip

Tires are on!

One front and One rear 205/45 and 215/45
  19. cyclegrip

Driver Side Halogen Headlight, rabbit/jetta

Will get a picture up in the next couple of days. It is in very good condition. Comes with all bulbs. $80 shipped. Thanks
  20. cyclegrip

Tires-easy.com

Has anyone dealt with these guys before? They are seriously the only place I can get this size tire in the brand tire I need from. Every tire place around here has a 215/45 but don't have a 205/45 to match it since I need 2 of each. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before and...