GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jonny_5

FS: 5 spoke AMG wheels - Polished

18x8.5" et44. 5x112. Comes with General Exclaim UHP 215/35/18. These tires are practically brand new. $800 plus shipping and Paypal fees.
  2. Jonny_5

some new pics of the same old stuff

Been thinking about putting it back to stock and trading it in for a bigger vehicle. So I decided to take some pics today in case I go through with it. up ride height down
  3. Jonny_5

max length of wheel bolt? Read my question and answer it.

I need longer bolts for my AMG wheels. I will be running them without spacers right now, but might want to add spacers later, let's say 10mm for example. So, can I use a wheel bolt that has 10mm more length now sans the spacer without running into any clearance issues in the hub?
  4. Jonny_5

completely destroyed strut bearings...

What's the worst that can happen with really bad strut bearings on the car? Passenger side: Driver side:
  5. Jonny_5

stock diverter valve finally ripped

after 51k miles (the last ~30k were on stage II APR software) my revision C diverter valve finally gave up. Kinda surprised it lasted this long. Anyone still running on their original with more miles than me?
  6. Jonny_5

BBS RS II 5x114.3 - 18x10 et45, 18x8.5 et40

$800 + shipping + paypal fees - firm. One wheel needs a new rim protector, or it can be taken off and have the actual aluminum rim refinished. Or you can try to hammer down the messed up rim protector. It used to be pretty bad, but we were able to flatten it down quite a bit. The other three...
  7. Jonny_5

waiting for oil to drain pics...

While changing the oil today I noticed how nice the APR downpipe has held up after over a year. The only discoloration I noticed was on the front of the cat. that is all. :smile:
  8. Jonny_5

Concept Red v2pointoh...

Editing this first post with a few recent pics.
  9. Jonny_5

more painting...why can't I leave things alone

Didn't feel like working on the wheels, and I was bored so this is what I ended up doing. Clear coat hasn't been put on yet.
  10. Jonny_5

something to keep me busy...

Never done this before, so if you have any tips let me know.
  11. Jonny_5

I guess this is a mod?

I had done a pchop of this a long time ago. Finally got around to doing it today. Looks a lot cleaner to me without that black stuff.
  12. Jonny_5

FS: 2007 GTI - Tornado Red - 4 door

2007 GTI Tornado Red Four Door package 1 6-speed Price: $18k 41,383 miles Location: San Antonio Modifications: Engine: APR Stage II chip Neuspeed intake Exhaust: APR 3" downpipe stock muffler removed added downturn tip Driveline: Neuspeed torque arm insert Forge Short Shifter Suspension: FK...
  13. Jonny_5

a sad picture story...

A couple of cars in the complex had the same damage done. The property manager and cops think local kids loitering in the area did it. Luckily nothing else was damaged. Oh and there's a big smeared hand print on the driver side passenger window :mad:
  14. Jonny_5

I have no $$ but I do have Photochop...

Due to other obligations car stuff has been put on hold. So in the mean time, I have Photochop to keep me entertained ::sigh:: Imaginary bags up: Imaginary bags down: Anybody wanna be my sponsor? :biggrin:
  15. Jonny_5

been a while so here's some random pics....

Bugout 63 (placed 3rd, ooohhh) Dubs At the Beach (bittersweet car show) New bumper
  16. Jonny_5

Universtiy of MD Mega Meet *warning**lots of pics*

There was a huge meet for charity today at UMD. Took a whole bunch of pics. Here they are in no particular order. Enjoy.
  17. Jonny_5

WTB: Center Caps for BBS RS II wheels

I need three. Thanks :smile: