GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Jonny_5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know this is totally random, but I have been searching for 1 bbs rs ii 18x10 +45 wheel for about 3 months now to replace one that I bent on my rx7. I saw where you were selling one pretty much a year ago. If you still had the wheels sitting around im very interested in getting the 18x10's off of you. Please let me know something, i actually registered on here just in the hopes that you still have them. Mine are not even black like yours they are silver, with a polished lip. So i would still have to get them powdercoated and send the wheel into bbs to get the polished lip replaced.... If you could email me back at navyfc@att.blackberry.net I would appreciate it. Thanks
    9 inches wide with et45 will fit fine on the rears. I'm reusing the tires I currently have. 215/40 front and 225/40 rear Falken fk452. With sportlines I wouldn't get anything wider than a 225 just to be safe. Also just an FYI, the AMGs I have require longer bolts. I will be picking up a set of 39 or 40 mm long bolts.
    Hey i've seen you AMG's on one of your threads, theres a guy selling some here in the UK the rears are 9j just wondering if these fit on a mk5? the et is around 45 as well what tyres are you going to be using and finally will there be any rubbing issues on eibach sportlines?
    thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…