GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Driver Motorsport

Driver Motorsport 2.0T TSI K04 Software Release!

Driver Motorsport Presents 2.0T TSI K04 Software! Calibration Driver Motorsport spent time to squeeze the results out of your K04 upgrade without prematurely wearing engine components. A process that took place both through dyno testing and long term road testing on our in-house Mk6 GTI...
  2. Driver Motorsport

Driver Motorsport's Summer Sale!

Driver Motorsport's Summer Sale is now active! For all of those who have been on the fence or contemplating leaving their current tuner, now is the time to grab that Driver Motorsport software you've always wanted! Please contact sales@drivermotorsport.com with all inquiries related to this...
  3. Driver Motorsport

Driver Motorsport's Beat The Heat Sale!

Driver Motorsport's Show Season Sale is active! 2.0T TSI - MED17.x Software: 2.0T TSI Stock Turbo Software Single Program = $475.00 (Regularly $525) 2.0T TSI Stock Turbo Software Driver-Programmer = $600.00 (Regularly $650) 2.0T TSI K04+ S...oftware Single Program = $550.00 (Regularly $625)...
  4. Driver Motorsport

Driver Motorsport's Bringing The Heat Spring Sale!

Our Spring Sale is active! Driver Motorsport will be offering a sale on both software and hardware, active 4.15.2014 -> 4.28.2014. This means discounts on software & hardware. Software: 2.0T TSI Stock Turbo Software Single Program = $475.00 (Regularly $525) 2.0T TSI Stock Turbo Software...
  5. Driver Motorsport

FS: VWR Intake & TSI Carbonio

I have for sale a Mk5/Golf R VWR intake. This intake has 28,000 miles on it. I can clean the filter element prior to shipping. $325.00 + Shipping (PayPal fees if not gifted) I also have a TSI Carbonio intake. This will come with a siliconehoses.com silicone coupler instead of the Carbonio...
  6. Driver Motorsport

Driver Motorsport Presents DSG DQ250 Software!

Overview: After a painstakingly long development phase, we have now launched DSG software for the DQ250 Transmission. During development, we threw away all popular notions about the DSG and competitor's tuning programs and started from scratch. We've introduced new calibration strategies for...
  7. Driver Motorsport

Need hardware for your Driver Motorsport Software?

We're proud to announce that Driver Motorsport is now supplying Forge Motorsport hardware. After many customer inquiries about recommended hardware and our inability to find a hardware manufacturer that fulfills our need for 2.0T calibration, we've determined that Forge Motorsport's hardware...
  8. Driver Motorsport

We have expanded our offerings! MK5 TSI now available.

Driver Motorsport's TSI Beta Program: We have expanded our software offerings to cover MY2008.5 and MY2009 MK5 GTI/GLI TSI. We have had TSI software in development for several months. We have had long term testers for both ROW (CCZB, CCZA) and US Spec (CCTA, CBFA) TSI engines. We have delved...
  9. Driver Motorsport

Driver Motorsport's Official Forum Introduction

We are now proud sponsors of Golfmkv! As an introduction to this forum community, we're displaying our software offerings for the 2.0T FSI. We have a full line of software for the MK5 GTI 2.0T FSI. Ranging from stock turbo software to the most extreme big turbo builds. Stage 1,2,2+ Our...