GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

jetta gli with aftermarket eurotailights

does anybody who owns the jetta gli have one equipped with those neat euro tailights in the rear..i think they are so awesome looking...can anybody post pictures of their jetta gli with those euro tailights on this forum.and where can i purchase these tailights anyway?...thanks
  2. J

when do the 2007 jetta gli's arrive?

can anybody tell me when can we expect to see the new '07 jetta gli's coming our way?..is it august or september...do you know?
  3. J

2007 jetta gli with launch control

does anybody out there know if the 2007 jetta gli's going to be equipped with the new launch control feature when equipped with the 6-speed dsg automatic and will they drop the headlamp washers off as well
  4. J

avoid HUNT VALLEY VW!!

listen everybody..those who live in the baltimore area and also live in the cockeysville/towson/timonium area avoid buying any volkswagen from hunt valley volkswagen..let me tell you: i went out there about a couple of weeks ago and all i wanted to do was to take a test drive in the new golf...
  5. J

pricing for 2007 golf gti's

does anybody have any firm pricing for the 2007 golf gti 2 and 5-door hatch back models and any pricing for option packages..it's probably the same as on the '06 models and any confirmation about the launch control coming on the '07 models equipped with the 6-speed dsg automatic
  6. J

test driving gti's for three months

hello again folks..tell you a story,now that i just ordered my new gti and since it will not come for another three months or so,ever since the redesigned gti has been on sale since february of 2006,i've always wanted to test drive the new cars and i tell you ihave been test driving these cars...
  7. J

reconfigured my new gti

just reconfigured my new '07 gti 2-door with the package 1 w/ sirius satellite radio,6-speed dsg automatic(love that transmission man!),18inch wheels,monster mats..tornado red/interlagos cloth seats...late july possible..can't wait
  8. J

just ordered my mkv golf gti

hello there...just writing to you guys to let you know that i finally put in a factory order for a 2007 golf gti 2-door...tornado red/interlagos cloth seats,package 0,sirius satellite radio as a stand alone option,6-speed dsg auto,and the monster mats..estimated time of arrival:mid to late july...
  9. J

want to know what your new gti is equipped with

hello again..i just want to know what you have in your new gti..as far as package 1 or package 2 if you have 17"inch wheels or the infamous optional 18" inch wheels on your car,if you have the optional dvd -base navigation system..and what was your color choice when you bought yours...and may we...
  10. J

anybody having any problems with their new gti

hello folks..i am just writing to see if anyone out there is having any problems with their new mkv golf gti or the jetta gli after purchase(any electrical or mechanical defects)..since i will be ordering one this week..email me back and let me know how you are enjoying your new fast
  11. J

putting unleaded regular gas in the gti tank

speaking of gas again..i was wondering if you fill your tank up with unleaded regular gasoline in the new 2.0 turbo golf gti or the jetta 2.0 turbo and the jetta gli 2.0 turbo sedans...will it hurt the performance in these cars a little bit or what? or is the premium gas recommended?
  12. J

gas going up to $4.00/gallon!

just to let you guys know that gas may end up at just $4.00 a gallon this summer...will that effect you get a gti or just keep driving the one you have?:eek:
  13. J

volkswagen golf gti with 18"inch karthoum wheels

can anybody who owns the new golf gti can you post up pictures of your car equipped with the 18" inch karthoum 5-spoke wheels i want to see what they look like on the car..i will really appreciate it so much ...thank you
  14. J

new gti 5-door coming in summer?

does any body have a firm but official date as to when the new golf gti 5-door will be hitting the streets? i have heard it will be here in the summer(somtime between june and september) and can anybody tell me when could i start to order one...my car: 5-door gti with 6-speed DSG...
  15. J

picking out color for new gti and dealership

hello again ......like i was stating before that i will be in the market for the new gti when i order one in may..can't decide on color choices..i like tornado red..then again i like the united grey..which is real pretty(especially in the sun)...like black magic and reflex silver...and can...
  16. J

turbo lag in new gti

has anybody who owns the new golf gti notice any turbo lag in your car whether it's equipped with the 6-speed manual or the new 6-speed dsg automatic?
  17. J

ordering a new gti with sat nav

hello again..i am about to order the new golf gti in about a month or two and i am ordering one with the package 1, 18"inch alloy wheels,6-speed DSG automatic w/paddles of course,standard interlagos plaid cloth seats and the dvd navigation system..question is i would like to order one from the...
  18. J

getting front euro plate for new us mkv gti

hello there..i was wondering i will be in the market for the new golf gti real soon and i was wondering if where could i get one of those euro license plates to put on the front of the new golf gti and are they legal here in the united states?