GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Rear ECS drilled/slotted rotors

UPDATED~~~ BRAND NEW never installed Rear ECS Geomet Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors (pair). ALSO Have 15" steelies with tires, tow are almost done ROTORS: $60 PICKUP + SHIPPING STEELIES: $50 no shipping I never got around to installing them and I can use the money for wiser things lol...
  2. J

FS: Set of 4 tires, staggered fitment

2 Nankang AS-I tires 205/40r18, lots of life left ~70-80% Here's a pic of one of them, I'll get a pic of the other one up tomorrow 2 Accelera 215/40r18, also with plenty life left ~70-80% Asking $200 for all 4, or $120 per pair. Local to SoCal, but if no local, then i am willing to ship via...
  3. J

FS: pair of 225/40r18 continental tires

about 60% tread life left, take a look at the photo yourself. Asking $100 for the pair, OBO. Local to SoCal preferred
  4. J

WTB tires 215/40r18

Anybody got a pair they'd like to sell me? :happyanim:
  5. J

WTB: 2 used tires 215/35r18

Hopefully anyone in SoCal has a pair I can buy off them? They don't have to be perfect, just not bald lol. I'm willing to pay shipping too if there's a seller outside the area :thumbup:
  6. J

FT/WTT: 18" huffs w/ tires

Looking to trade my huffs w/tires for (hopefully) some classix w/tires also, or anything else anybody offers for a straight trade. Wheels aren't perfect, 8/10, some curbage done. Tires have about 50% life left too. Located in SoCal, will post up pics tomorrow. The wheels are on the car and...
  7. J

fog light problem, need some help!

I installed my 3 bar fog lights for my rabbit about 2 weeks ago and I got them to work just fine, until a few days ago. For some reason, the passenger fog light wont turn on but the driver fog light does. I loosened and tighten the screw and it turned on and I thought that's that. But soon after...
  8. J

'murica swanked me

couple weeks ago i was driving home on the 10 east leaving montclair around midnight. i normally am a low & slow driver, not going past 80 and cruising my way to where i go. i was in a nearly empty freeway (probably around a total of 5 cars around me but spread through different lanes) and i...
  9. J

need help with a jailbroken ipod touch

i have a jailbroken ipod touch, i believe 1st or 2nd gen since there's no camera. i cnat do anything with it since the previous owner put a password to it and my itunes cant sync it. i want to reset it so i can use it but i dont know to do that. can anyone help me?
  10. J

best evening of my life!

I met the beautiful Arianny Celeste and Brittney Palmer tonight at the UFC Gym in Rosemead. It was quite an experience. I was literally shaking and trembling upon meeting them. An awesome highlight of my life. I just wanted to share that with you all...
  11. J

finally sharing my rabbit

so ive been slowly modding the mkv since i got the car last summer, but told myself i didnt wanna post pics here until i dropped it with coils, which was a few days ago. im a very happy guy now. BEFORE coils: AFTER coils installed: :biggrin: in these pics the fronts and rears are at their...
  12. J

The Avengers

...was the greatest movie I have ever seen in my life.
  13. J

FS: Neuspeed Sport Springs

has less than 10k miles on them, still rides perfectly. I'm selling because i need the cash. $80 picked up -or- $80 + shipping