GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TriZzz

Official Magma Orange Fahrenheit GTI (LD2C) Pic Thread

Just put some Vogtland springs on mine this afternoon!
  2. TriZzz

Eibach Springs

Hey fam, I want coilovers but I'm poor... A friend of mine has an MK6 and he got the Eibach Pro-Kit and it looks REALLY good! He paid $230 shipped from TireRack and that's something I could swing. However, for the MKV - the "pro-kit" says they lower .5" front and rear. His was definitely...
  3. TriZzz

RockFord Amp - Protect Mode

Hey guys, Yesterday, I was driving and my amp cut out. Sometimes this happens on long drives due to over-heating. 6 hours later, I got in my car to run a quick errand and now the amp is flashing "protect mode" LED and cutting in and out...not long enough to ever really be on. Can this happen...
  4. TriZzz

FS: FSI Carbonio Intake

I have a Carbonio Intake for FSI with approximately 3.5K on it. I'll let it go for $175 with free 2nd day air shipping (in the US). PM me if you're interested. Thanks, TriZzz
  5. TriZzz

WTB: Fahrenheit "Fast" Toy

I bought my Fahrenheit used...so I didn't get one. I'd love to pick up the fast since I didn't buy the car new. If you've got one that you're willing to let go of, name your price! Thanks, TriZzz
  6. TriZzz

FAIRFAX, VA Meetup - Every Wednesday

Hey guys, Last week a buddy started a meetup in Northern VA (Fairfax, specifically) where we had a bunch of MKVIs meetup. I was the only MKV. If anyone is interested, we're starting this weekly in the parking lot of Fairfax Corner, adjacent to the REI and kind of behind the Ruth Cris. We're...