GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

MK5 GTI vs Jetta 2.5L

Now I know without a doubt I am going to kick his as$, However he is a friend of mine so I want to know how bad will I embarrass him. He wants to do our run at the local 1/8 mile track. If I am going to stomp him badly then I will offer to do a quick street run to shut his mouth but not...
  2. R

FS: Nitro RC Car

Its an Exceed RC Nitro RC car, it has working electronics and prolly needs a small tune up since it has not been ran since last summer. I am looking for $130 Shipped OBO ( Cheap fun and easy to learn mechanics )
  3. R

FS: Forge DV, Sat. Tuner, Mirrors, Shifter...

Please ignore my low post count I am reputable on VWvortex and just now starting to use GolfMKV. Remember All prices include shipping to the continental 48 states. ALL Prices are Negotiable as long as they aren't complete Low Ball offers OEM Shifter - $40 OBO Ready to Ship Heated...
  4. R

FS: 2.0T FSI Intake Engine Cover (FACTORY)

Factory Engine (INTAKE) cover for MK5 GTi 2.0TFSI, this cover came off a 2006.5 GTi, it has all parts except for the plastic attached to the radiator cover. I was looking at $90-100 Shipped OBO, Local Pickup Available in the Charleston, WV area. It is in great shape has all 4 rubber grommets /...