GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nrgman71

FS Staggered 19's

FS/FT Staggered 19's lower price Ruff Racing 279. 5x112,19x8.5 front,19x9.5 rear. Wheels are in excellent condition. They are painted gold with silver rivets. Tires are Falken 452 215/35/19f 225/35/19 rear. About 80% tread left. I'm asking $1000 obo. Front lip is 1.5 rear is 3.If you want pics...
  2. nrgman71

no boost

Yesterday I replaced my cam follower at my friends house. I primed the pump and let her idle for 3 minutes. On my way home I stood on it and got no boost....any ideas what could be wrong? CEL is not on. My guess is it could be the thrust sensor....Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  3. nrgman71

FT 19x8.5 Flashpoint wheels

Im looking to trade my 19x8.5 Flashpoint wheels fro some 18 inch wheels. The wheels are brand new in the box. I purchased them from stratmosphere.com. Show me what you got!
  4. nrgman71

K04 upgrade

what K04 kit would you choose? AWE,Eurojet,CTS turbo,ATP turbo. APR is out of the picture due to my financial backing. Please give reasons for your choice.
  5. nrgman71

APR Fuel pump rebuild

Anyone out there with the rebuilt APR HPFP on their GTI? Comments? Looking to do this and did not want to splash $1000 on APR's HPFP.
  6. nrgman71

FS stock mkv gti front brakes

Asking $200 obo. Rotors calipers and pads all in good condition. Cant recall how many miles are on them.
  7. nrgman71

F/S Stock gti exhaust

I'm selling my stock exhaust from my 06 GTI. It was on the car for roughly 3 months. I'm asking $200 OBO.
  8. nrgman71

FS premium 7 head unit

Premium 7 Head unit. Asking $150 obo
  9. nrgman71

pioneer avh-p3100 dvd

where and what connection do i need to hook this up to my car?
  10. nrgman71

FS Huffs

Im selling my huffs for $400 obo. some curbage on the wheels. They can be fixed. Pictures available by request.
  11. nrgman71

FS EVOMS INTAKE

Im selling my evoms intake. im asking $100 obo. the intake is in great condition. it is for the fsi engine.
  12. nrgman71

What wheel is this?

Cant seem to find this wheel anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Its 19x8 or 8.5. Thank you.
  13. nrgman71

wheel color

im looking for some input to decide what color I should do my wheels. I have a silver mkv gti. the wheels are ruff racing 279. they are a 1 piece wheel and have the allenhead rivets on em. Im looking to do something a little different than black or gunmetal. any input is appreciated. if someone...
  14. nrgman71

powdercoat/paint removal

Im not sure if the wheels I have are painted or powdercoated. What can be done to remove either of this?
  15. nrgman71

Hertz car audio

If anyone is interested in hertz car audio I will soon have a person to contact stateside. Im just waiting for the representative to email me back. They have a very nice selection of everything.
  16. nrgman71

Spare tire well

I want to do a false floor sub install in my mkv gti. However Whats the deal with the hub? Can it be removed? What is under it? Any help is appreciated.Thanks!!!!
  17. nrgman71

sway or stress?

was wondering would it be better to get front and rear sway bars or front rear and upper front stress bars?
  18. nrgman71

tire help

rims are 19x8.5 front et 40 rear are 19x9.5 et 45. i have coils on my car. what tire size? some stretch is ok.
  19. nrgman71

wheel help

with an et of 35 and the rim 18x9.5 how far would it poke?