GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Oscar

WTB: AFI tubular manifold - FSI

I just missed the sale of the manifold and turbo on this forum, as he was able to find someone locally. Anyone have any leads on this setup? Or know any shops that have one in stock? Cash ready! Cheers OzcarMeyer
  2. Oscar

06 GTI - stage2, pulled fenders, Airride, super low Km's

Pains me to say.... But the MkV is up for sale. 07 Volkswagen GTi - 72xxxKM's / 44xxxMiles, I am the Original Owner, and bought her from the dealership in late 06. The Pro's: OEM European R32 body kit OEM European Blue glass OEM Euro R32 led tails OEM R32 LED Tails Eurojet PCV Eurojet TBE...
  3. Oscar

FS: North American Audi RS4 front seats - Black/white piping

I have no need for these anymore, and are just taking up space in my basement, I was planning on rewrapping them for my GTI, but plans have changed. I'm open to working on the price for the right buyer, but please no low balls. Seats came out of a car with 85k km's on it, driver side bottom...
  4. Oscar

FS: Bagyard Supreme front struts

I have had these for a while roughly 15k of kilometers put on them, I have a custom length set already here and have no use for these. ** Bagyard is no longer in business, so these are becoming harder and harder to find - if they would need any service work, Universal Air in California would be...
  5. Oscar

FS: O2Q Peloquin lsd - BNIB

I have a brand new never been used peloquin LSD, with bolt kit. 1000 shipped (Canadian Resident's only) or 900 + shipping. ( please also include 3% for PayPal fee's ) Cheers Todd
  6. Oscar

FS: 19" Iforged Essen's 5x112

I bought these from iforged originally way back in 08ish? They need to be refinish and need to be resealed as well, but they are 3 piece reverse lip, with a face mount. Sizing: 19x8.5 et 45 19x10 et 40. Bolt pattern: 5x112 I'm looking for $1500 cad, I will ship at buyers expense...
  7. Oscar

FS: Various parts! (air ride, coilovers, wheels, you name it I'm selling it!)

Basically car never gets driven so decided to change the direction of it, and invest more time and money into my Audi, and turn the MKV, back into my daily. I've had these parts for extremely long time, I've just had no time to actually post and sell them, all parts are in perfect working...
  8. Oscar

XOLA3QUE'S Stage 3 brakes........ MASSIVE PROBLEM!

K well I don't like doing this but...... I started talking with xola3que, back in early 2010 about his stage 2 brake setup, which I bought had no problems receiving and getting the parts, in a timely manner everything was perfect! I was so excited with how everything turned out that, I...
  9. Oscar

19" Image 88's

Just got these and was planning on running them but things have changed, and something else has caught my eye, and well these need to go now, These are 1 of 2 sets in North America, the other set being on the east coast! specs 19x9 et14 19x10 et5, 5x112 Ok well I've learned my lesson, never...
  10. Oscar

Yaa I'm still here…

Yaa I'm still here..... Only one I got till next season, which by the way is starting to look very interesting! Cheers Oscar
  11. Oscar

FS: Mkv Parts ( Bagyard, FK, Ridetech, ECS )

delete please please delete
  12. Oscar

Sleeping Beauty

:fighting0030:
  13. Oscar

props to bagyard!

19x8.5 215/35 and a 19x10 225/35 running full bagyard airride
  14. Oscar

Changes are in the future

it took some time for the photographer for GCVW and Momentum Motorsports BBQ to get pics up but i finally have a bunch of photos from the last setup!!! I posted this on the tex as well, but i felt like whoring myself out alittle, and also i know alot of people dont like to visit the tex so...
  15. Oscar

Official: Lower Main Land Spotted Thread

Well figured i should start one just for the lower mainland guys! Post up your local area spotted MkV's all the way from Whistler - all the way out to - Hope Try to keep it on topic, and keep it updated Cheers Oscar
  16. Oscar

Need some help finding:

Ok i bought the ECS Stage 5 porsche brake kit, unfortunately the new wheels i've been looking into are not going to allow me to run these brakes. Although i remember reading, about 3-5 months ago reading a link about a Porsche brake kit, using the Porsche Cayenne S Calipers, but with a smaller...
  17. Oscar

FS: 3pc 19x8.5 19x10 Iforged Essens

Ok i hate to do this cause i Love these wheels but ive found something else that i think will blow everyones mind, and plus i wanna go lower and with these sizes and offsets, it isnt gonna happen. But enough chatter on with what i got. I ordered these from Iforged about 2 years ago, still have...
  18. Oscar

I like my peppers red hot!

Cheers Oscar :fighting0030:
  19. Oscar

Theres a Time to go, and a time to.....

This + This = :iono: Cheers Oscar
  20. Oscar

Finally a good Pic!

that is all Cheers Oscar