GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. waka waka

Rubbing with H&R + VMR

Hi Guys ... i lowered my car with H&R sport springs and it was great . Then Suddenly when i fixed VMR V710 18`` wheels , the rubbing happened . it is Rubbing on speed bumps and on unsteady roads . i didnt changed the tires its the same old tires not larger or wider . what to do to...
  2. waka waka

Rubbing with H&R + VMR

Hi Guys ... i lowered my car with H&R sport springs and it was great . Then Suddenly when i fixed VMR V710 18`` wheels , the rubbing happened . it is Rubbing on speed bumps and on unsteady roads . i didnt changed the tires its the same old tires not larger or wider . what to do to...
  3. waka waka

H&R GUYS FINAL CALL

H&R Guys... i just recived the H&R Sport springs .. im still hesitated to fix them .. i need little Push :) i know the car will be little rough , it is ok with me .. but is it gonna be very law in case that it will make me tention all the way ? any problem with multi store parking building...
  4. waka waka

suggest me a shoes :)

Hi guys this is my metalic silver R , please suggest me nice aggrissve wheels :)
  5. waka waka

Feeling less power on my R32 2008

Hi guys Im feeling Less power on my R32 2008 The car is regualrly maintained in the dealer, i dont know what goes wrong. Any idea?
  6. waka waka

Shall i go with h&r springs ?

Hi guys Very close freind advice me to lower my.:R with h&r spings. I want to hear from you also ? Does it worth it ? Is it gonna make the driving experince more enjoyable? Waiting for your feed backs. Note : im daily street driver:)
  7. waka waka

Some one told me ...

Some one told me that it is amust to tune your R32 after you fix the air intake and the cat back , in order to balance the amount of air in the engine. And if i did not tune the car , the engine may crack in few months. True or false ????
  8. waka waka

Any special thread on ( metalic silver R or Gti ) ??

Guys Any special thread on silver R or gtis ??
  9. waka waka

Shall i go Forge intake ?

What do you think foxs ??
  10. waka waka

Need Used R32 2008 Borla Cat Back

Need Used R32 2008 Borla Cat Back
  11. waka waka

R32 Spoiler ... need something More aggrissive

Guys ,, i have R32 2009 Need aggrisve sporty look spoiler .. any suggestions ?
  12. waka waka

Suggest interior color

Hi guys I have R32 2009 , dark shadow blue color , my interior in light gray. I want to change the color of the seats and interior. Any suggestions :) ?
  13. waka waka

Silver Window Deflectors

Any one knows where to get them ?
  14. waka waka

Intake ... Does it worth to pay ?

Guys ... I'm not here to ask what is the best intake.. i want to hear your experience with your intakes regarding HP gains that you felt ,,, Does it worth to pay $$$ ? Did you felt any difference? Note : I'm talking about stock car modification , not stage 1,2,3 issues .
  15. waka waka

Best web site to order VMR wheels ?

As you read guys :)
  16. waka waka

New CAT Back = loosing warranty ??

Guys .. my .:R is under warranty and i want to fix after market Cat Back system , from your knowledge do you think i will loose my warranty if i fix it ???
  17. waka waka

any info about the quality of this wheel ??

hi guys im about to buy this wheel for my daily driving , do you have any info about thr quality of this wheel ? http://www.performancealloys.com/wheel-details.aspx?ID=222 team dynamics
  18. waka waka

vote , which wheel to go ??

Hi Guys .. you are the experts and i trust your flavour .. this is my Ride and two wheels in my mind : - MSW 20-5 titanum - OZ adrenalina titanum which one to go? pls Vote :)
  19. waka waka

Best exahust sound

Hi guys What is the best exauhst sound for R32 , not too loud ?
  20. waka waka

Msw 19" on R32

Hi guys Im about to fix MSW wheels size 19"X9 for my R32 vw 2009 . My qoustion : How is the daily driving with 19" is it ok ? Cause the stock wheel size is 18". Another qoustion : Is there is any techincal fixation problem with 19X9 ?? This is the wheel...