GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Big Jerm

FS: 2006 GTI DSG Package 1 $1900

SOLD As the title states I am selling my 2006 GTI DSG Package 1 (cloth, Sirius & sunroof) reflex silver 210513 miles. Vag-Com shows in the scan it needs the n216 solenoid replaced only problem with the car (I do have Vag-Com). Runs and drives but when reaches normal temperature it goes to...
  2. Big Jerm

2006 VW GTI BMP Part Out

Sold my car and have a few things I need to get rid of. My internet is down so I am using my cell to list a few things. I will try to get some pics loaded to the forum and more details here. Here is the link of my stuff on Craigslist. http://tricities.craigslist.org/pts/4638511544.html If...
  3. Big Jerm

FS MTX 10's, MTX Jack Hammer Amp in Custom Box

For sale custom box for MKV hatch and more platforms. Comes with two MTX 10 inch tt65 subs and MTX Jack Hammer Amp. Asking 400 obo & or will trade for stock wheels. Thanks 39 1/4 wide 15 inch Height 11 Bottom Depth 5 Top Depth
  4. Big Jerm

FS Rotiform BLQ

Sold
  5. Big Jerm

FS Euro Headlight Switch

New euro headlight switch for sale $40 Shipped.
  6. Big Jerm

MKV and MKIV R

my gti and my buddy's r...
  7. Big Jerm

I need wheels...

as the title states I need wheels. I am in the market for some wheels and don't want to jump on the first thing I see. So I need some suggestions for what to buy for the GTI...I have open tastes and love the OEM look of most brands. My budget for wheels/tires is around 2g. I will have installed...
  8. Big Jerm

Some Pics

Here are some pictures from MF's grand opening in Knoxville yesterday...a guy won a free revo flash, others won cash, hats and shirts it was fun!
  9. Big Jerm

Drag Racing at Thunder Valley Bristol Motor Speedway

I went to Bristol Motor Speedway last night to race in Street Fights (open to street cars on the quarter mile (thunder valley)....So I am sitting in my car at the staging lanes when a group of younger kids like 16-19ish (i am 28) walk by my car and say loud enough for me to hear him say look at...
  10. Big Jerm

EPC Light

driving with cruise on, it was raining car slipped a wheel esp came on. epc light came on esp light came on shutting off esp and was giving it gas and nothing. coasted to the side of the road, turn the car off and then back on, drove fine but light stayed on...here are the facts: Engine: 1...
  11. Big Jerm

Got a Question

Is there anyone who has gone the route and installed a add on hid kit to a rabbit or jetta (non gti gli etc etc)? the reason my question is i have a buddy who has a 07 jetta non hids and wants them...so will it work with the headlights etc (www.xtralights.com is what hes looking at) i told him...
  12. Big Jerm

FS: OEM Sirrus Sat Box

MKV VW/Audi Sirrus Sat Box for sale...PM If interested. Also have factory Dp, and 17s for sale...in eastern Tennessee, will ship sat box via paypal. Thanks Jerm
  13. Big Jerm

factory bbs wheels black

Rock n my Factory bbs, painted of course.
  14. Big Jerm

Need advice on dp

hey folks...i am needing some help on finding a down pipe on a budget, thus being said i would like to do with out fault codes but work well with the soon to be Revo stage 2 (already stage 1). thanks i was looking at this one (the apr is out of the question to high)...
  15. Big Jerm

My Kenwood Navi and Passport

Ok guys just got my kenwood dnx 7100 installed and passport 8500 with blue display. I had a single din pioneer ordered from crutchfield use everything to install this one in (dash kit, harness, antenna adapter etc...) the one from crutchfield had a plastic bar separating the spaces in which I...
  16. Big Jerm

heres the dub on new wheels

pics taken @ my workplace, wheels are Tork Matrix 18x8 225/40 Nexen Tires
  17. Big Jerm

A road trip to MF w/ #1 Fahrenheit

thought i would post some pictures that I took this past weekend. My friend and I drove to Knoxville to MF Automotive for a test run of Revo! It was sweet! He btw has the #1 Fahrenheit if anyone was looking.
  18. Big Jerm

i love this little thing

Just got my VAG tool from Ross Tech and was scared as shit to use it on my car. Took one sec to erase the fault code on my air bag...this thing is nice.
  19. Big Jerm

Camera Phone Pics of R32...

...up from where I work.