GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vorsprung jerk technique

Osir Interior Carbon Pics???

Hi all i was wondering if anyone had any pics of the Osir Interior carbon fitted other than the ones on the site, Wanted to see what they looked like a bit better in natural light! Thanks in advance!
  2. vorsprung jerk technique

Squeeking coming from front left?

Hi all i have a squeeking coming from the front left that seems to happen when i dont drive the car for a day or two, Sounds suspension or control arm bush related as it squeeks with a bump or uneven ground, Dry bush perhaps or fecked damper? Im currently about to change the suspension so if its...
  3. vorsprung jerk technique

Neuspeed Triangulated Upper Rear Strut Brace

Hi Guys does anyone have one of these that can share some views on the product and how it made any difference, Reading various things that a Front Strut Brace on the Mk5 does little to the stiffness but i hear creaks from the back occasionaly suggesting it could do with a little stiffening up...
  4. vorsprung jerk technique

Neuspeed Triangulated Upper Rear Strut Brace

Hi Guys does anyone have one of these that can share some views on the product and how it made any difference, Reading various things that a Front Strut Brace on the Mk5 does little to the stiffness but i hear creaks from the back occasionaly suggesting it could do with a little stiffening up...
  5. vorsprung jerk technique

Coilover Question?

Why on some cars are the rear Coilovers a shock and spring in one unit and on the Mk5 for example its a seperate shock and spring? Surely not a coilover?
  6. vorsprung jerk technique

Coilover Fitting Bolt Replacement Views Please!!!!

Hi All, Can i have peoples opinions and experience on if it is necessary to replace the following Bolts when installing coilovers? Rear Suspension: Upper Shock Mounting Bolts x 4 Lower Shock Bolt x 2 Lower Shock Nut x 2 Front Suspension: Outer Nut, Self Locking (Top Mount) x 2...
  7. vorsprung jerk technique

Wheel Size For Trackday Use?

Hi All, I would like to know what you guys think is the best size to use on track, I was thinking 17 or 18"? Also what widths to go with wider the better i guess? New to trackdays so any help would be great! :wink:
  8. vorsprung jerk technique

The R32 seriously the best sounding car Ever!

This is a little bit of a strange thread, More of a praise to the R32, I dont have one but one day hope i will, I seriously genuinly believe the R32 is the sweetest and most beatiful driving machine ever built nothing beats the rasp and sound of an R32, It is unique when i make car noises its...
  9. vorsprung jerk technique

Removing Door Handle???

Hi all i would like to hear from people who have actually done this, I Want to remove my door handles (the whole unit including plastic around barrel) to spray. My haynes manual says i dont need to take the door skin off as i thought i did is this correct and is the task fairly straight forward...
  10. vorsprung jerk technique

Brand New FK Angle Eyes Misting Up!!!!!

Ok guys had my new Angle eyes fitted for like a day cars not moved or been in the rain since i fitted them i sealed the rear covers with a bit of vaseline, Only to come out and look at my handy work the next morning and was disappointed to see a light misting on the inside of both headlights...