GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIMKVFAST08

FS: Viair 380 compressor

I have for sale a Viair 380 compressor. BNIB. Located in south florida $150 + shipping
  2. GTIMKVFAST08

WTB: OEM Hood/Bumper/Full Grill Set

Title says it all, looking for practically a new front end. Prefer it to be BMP but will consider other colors...
  3. GTIMKVFAST08

FS: VW Huffs- South Florida

I have for sale 4 huffs with or without tires. The Huffs are in good condition and have some minor curb damage. The tires are nankangs are brand new. Huffs with tires= $500 Huffs without tires= $400
  4. GTIMKVFAST08

I WISH GAME

I found this thread on golfmk6 and found it pretty funny... Im stealing this idea and i hope it hasnt already been tried here.... This is a really funny game that isn' too hard to do. If you have a really good imagination, you'll love it! The Rules are Simple: 1. The first person posts a wish...
  5. GTIMKVFAST08

How To: Ship wheels and tires

If this is a repost, then in the nicest most sincere way- FUCK OFF :biggrin:
  6. GTIMKVFAST08

FT Boser & Shaved Front

I have for trade a BMP Boser hood and a Shaved Front end... im really looking to trade only for another stock BMP setup... i dont really want to paint but i would if the money is there.... Im looking for a trade plus $300(BMP) or if a different color trade plus $500.. i also need your fenders if...
  7. GTIMKVFAST08

FS: Racelands $200

SOLD!!
  8. GTIMKVFAST08

100% fun, 0%real world practicality

this takes swimming with the dolphins to a whole other level... http://www.autoblog.com/2011/03/08/video-translogic-swims-with-the-fishes-in-dolphin-shaped-seabre/
  9. GTIMKVFAST08

Japs are crazy.....

damn ricers.... http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4dkQG07gcQ0im1P4 sry dont know how to embed this...
  10. GTIMKVFAST08

Ba Ba Ba Build Thread

Well i decided to do a build thread because i keep seeing other peoples build threads and realized if thy have one, why cant I... Also everyone loves build threads so yeah:thumbsup: 3/10/08 Bought a brand new 08 GTI :happyanim: _______________________ 4/22/08 Went on a joyride in the dub...
  11. GTIMKVFAST08

Soviet ICBM's

My buddy and I had a little photoshoot with a point & shoot... C&C welcome
  12. GTIMKVFAST08

FS: black denvers in south Florida

I have black denvers for sale..... They are $200 they have tires on them but have no tread on them.... heres a flickr...http://www.flickr.com/photos/eepybird/sets/72157624069569459/
  13. GTIMKVFAST08

FT/FS: Axis Decades for Huffs

I have for sale/ for trade (4) 18" Axis Decades with tires.... the bolt pattern is 5x112 they are in good condition with some minor scratches... the tires are goodyears up front 215/45/18 and nitto neogens in the rear 215/40/18 Im selling these for 1,500 OBO or a trade...
  14. GTIMKVFAST08

FT/ FS: Axis decades

I have for sale/ for trade (4) 18" Axis Decades with tires.... the bolt pattern is 5x112 they are in good condition with some minor scratches... the tires are goodyears up front 215/45/18 and nitto neogens in the rear 215/40/18 Im selling these for 1,500 OBO or a trade...
  15. GTIMKVFAST08

B&G coilover questions...

hey guys, would my B&G's from a mkv gti fit on a passat and cc??
  16. GTIMKVFAST08

photoshoppers needed...

hey can someone good with photoshop- color the faces on my wheels gold-keep the lip chrome thanks in advance... :thumbsup:
  17. GTIMKVFAST08

FS: Rear Sway Bar

Im selling for a friend his neuspeed front upper stress for mk2's- $200 OBO
  18. GTIMKVFAST08

random mk5 stuff FS

First thing for sale is a set of brand new OSIR carbon fiber eyelids(retail at $175)... $100 OBO ______________________________ OSIR Boost guage pod for left air vent.. -$50 _______________________________ air/fuel ratio gauge..-$30 oil pressure gauge-$30 also i have a boost gauge that is...
  19. GTIMKVFAST08

paintball stuff

Hey guys.... i recently decided to stop playing paintball.. i know i will regret this but i have to do this.... I am selling my Tippman A-5 and gear If you want everything as a package i will sell it for $400 OBO The Tippman A-5 marker comes with the marker/ stock barrel/ cyclone hopper/...