GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dtfd

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

I just run a downpipe that doesn't throw a code 🤷‍♂️ but yes, your link is what I've heard other people using with success.
  2. dtfd

.......is this an AI generated response?
  3. dtfd

I want statues of me erected in every major city across the us. On a horse, two feet in the air, regardless of how I died.
  4. dtfd

Just once I want to hear a eulogy that was like "yea Becky was a real piece of shit. She sucked all the energy out of a room when she walked into it. She is survived by 3 adult children who don't speak to her"
  5. dtfd

thicbric is a fun build
  6. dtfd

I managed 5 photos.
  7. dtfd

THE Formula One Thread

LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. dtfd

There were vocals in this? That was just....noise...and not a pleasant noise either.
  9. dtfd

I had a FD RX7. This wraps it up the general experience well.
  10. dtfd

These are the only guys I'm willing to trust with my retirement savings.
  11. dtfd

hit the nail on the head and while we can argue theory all we want on what the right method SHOULD be, it doesn't change the reality of the job market. ...buddy.......I have bad news about what year is 36 years ago..........
  12. dtfd

Put you you just said into practical terms. You're a hiring manager for "ForumDouche Inc, LLC". You post a job for a new mod online and in less than a week you've got over a 100 candidates for that role. Is the best method for finding a good fit to dig into each and every person's skills, have...
  13. dtfd

That is the entire value of a top level MBA program. The theory you're taught isn't any different at those schools, but the people you meet are. sorry to burst your bubble on this (because I believed the exact same thing) but the answer here is, sometimes. If you're going to open your own...
  14. dtfd

Oh MB has some history.......
  15. dtfd

THE Formula One Thread

You're right, and while it race itself was pretty boring, the stuff going on around the race was plenty interesting. Ricardo's one shot at getting into the points ruined by Stroll who then blamed Ricardo for causing Stroll to rear end him. Magnussen pulling off a near perfect PIT maneuver on...
  16. dtfd

.2 if you use a powerful enough enema
  17. dtfd

When you say chatter do you mean flywheel chatter? Do you have a single mass flywheel? Because let me tell you from experience, mounts do NOT make flywheel chatter more subtle, they do exactly the opposite.
  18. dtfd

I get angry at myself every time I remember I had my trans dropped and the "now's a good time to buy and install a LSD" idea didn't occur to me until a month after it was all done.
  19. dtfd

I have "stage 2" BFI mounts, a piece of metal for a dogbone mount, and summer tires. I spin through 2nd gear. What do?
  20. dtfd

How long are planning on staying out in Austin? I assume the job isn't covering relocation so you're just bringing what you can carry with you and planning on buying everything else for your home once you get there? I wouldn't worry about buying tools now, I would be more concerned with...