GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

H&R 8mm spacers

I have 2 pairs of H&R 8mm spacers. They are the TRAK+ hubcentric ones. I used them for a day and decided not to use them. $35 a pair Looking for local pickup in the SF Bay Area.
  2. M

FS: SF Bay Area: 18" BBS CH black edition

Check my thread here. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185482
  3. M

FS: SF Bay Area: 18" BBS CH black edition

I'm selling my BBS CH black edition wheels. I am located in the San Francisco Bay area and looking to sell local only. I had the wheels refinished a few months back and they are in excellent shape. There are NO scratches, Dents, or Bends. Wheel specs are: 18x8 et50 5x112 Tires are Falken ziex...
  4. M

2007 2D UG GTI 89k SF East Bay, CA $10,700

I have a 2007 package 1 Gti, 6MT. It has just over 89k miles on it. Oil changes were done every 5k, Timing belt has been changed, New tires were just put on, got the warranty on the tires which carries over. Has a CEL due to carbon build up. I'm having it cleaned by hand this week, once its...
  5. M

BBS CH for Sale Bay Area, CA

. Delete
  6. M

BBS CH 18x8.5 et35 Local Only

Guess I'll be keeping them.
  7. M

Edition 30 parts/US R32 Tails etc+more

So I have a few things up for sale as I am parting out. I am in the San Francisco East Bay. Ill meet in the middle if someone is really interested in anything, just as long as gas doesn't cost more than the part I'm selling. List includes the following... This is all I have left for sale...
  8. M

iPhone pics

Took some pics with my phone not sure of the quality since my computer is dead...
  9. M

Average Joe

Re-Sprayed my grill since I last posted and cleaned it up for a local event. Pics aren't anything special, just looking to whore a little bit. Excuse the glare in the 4th pic.
  10. M

So I think I'm pretty much done with it. I'll probably respray the grill and maybe do a rear wiper delete but that's about it. Time to start saving up for more important things now...
  11. M

Finally stopped raining...

yea...
  12. M

Jetta Bar Inserts

Anybody know where to find these? I've looked online but can't seem to find anything. I don't want the whole grill, just the inserts in chrome. Thanks
  13. M

Oil Condensation? Car Tremors?

So I just had my oil changed 5 days ago at 30k. I switched from Castrol syntec to Motul. For some reason when i turned my car on today the car started to tremor and then my engine light started to flash for the first time ever. I checked the oil and it was a little higher than the max line and i...
  14. M

Teaser?

Had to wait 2 months for this so i figured i'd make it a teaser?... Nothing to special, but I'm certainly stoked about it and can't wait to put it on. :happyanim:
  15. M

Two Pics before some changes...

Last Couple Pics before I make a few minor adjustments :thumbsup:
  16. M

Post Berkley Meet Pics...

Huge Euro meet in Berkley today. Didn't get a battery for my camera till after, but here are the pics of some of the MKVs that went. Sorry for the huge pics not sure what happened when i resized them, some came out fine the rest didn't.
  17. M

Wash, Wax, Pics...

Spent some time cleaning her up then drove out to take some pics...
  18. M

I'm feeling like a cheap Whore.

Took some more pics on Tue. night. Not very good with my new lens but am definitely enjoying it. Just wish i had some sort of editing tool. Oh well here are the Pics comments welcome...Mustang is my friends car not too much bashing:thumbsup: