GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sterling

GTA V - PS3 Crew

So GTA Online isn't going to be available until Oct 1st. GOLF MKV CREW - CLICK ME But... Lets get a list of member's PSN's so we can get a Golf MKV crew going. Post your GolfMKV Username then your PSN name 1. Sterling - StayGoldJaneDoe 2. Subie2013 - Godz_GoldnShower 3. Red5pade -...
  2. Sterling

now all i need is my blue car.
  3. Sterling

BlaineWasHere Talks to Himself

A thread for all of BlaineWasHere's ramblings.
  4. Sterling

The Walmart Game

GO also. if you are Sar08 or have blue fogs. GTFO.
  5. Sterling

OEM Rabbit / GTI Tail Lights

OEM tail lights. asking $75 pics upon request, but c'mon. we all know what stock looks like. tons of peeps can vouch for me too.
  6. Sterling

SoCal: VW Classic Luggage Basket / Bike Carrier

SoCal: Thule Bike Carrier Located in SoCal. Not willing to Ship. Bike Carrier - $100 Classic Luggage Basket - SOLD
  7. Sterling

lol at my alignment after going air

Finished my air install last night and could tell my toe was SUPER off.... went to get an alignment this morning before my tires got super jacked up. well here is before... can't believe how crazy it was... :lol::lol: oh. and after.
  8. Sterling

Help with engine dying.

Im sitting in my work parking lot and my gti is dying on me. I'll start it.. and within 30 seconds the idle drops and it'll die and the battery icon pops up on the dash. Turned it over a few times. Tried holding the gas down so it'll stay around 2k rpms but after a few seconds fuel cuts out and...
  9. Sterling

WTB - AWE Catback

Looking to purchase an AWE catback hit me up if you're looking to sell yours please!
  10. Sterling

Fault Codes / Vag-com Help

Check Engine light came on today, and fortunately i was borrowing a vag-com cable from a buddy to code some light stuff, so i did a scan. i have 3 engine codes. but i'm a n00b and would appreciate some help on explaining what seems to be the problem. if someone could dumb it down for me that'd...
  11. Sterling

Vag-Com for LEDs

Wondering if anyone can Vag-Com my car today for the OEM LEDS :help::help::help: Just finished running the two trigger wires from the CECM to the tails and a trigger wire from the euro switch to the CECM If you could Vag-Com it today that'd be awesome!
  12. Sterling

Cinelli

A few new ones. some poke! wish i got more stretch out of my tire. next time..
  13. Sterling

Teaser!

14. Sterling

Alignments for people who are low.

for those of you that are really low with a static drop... where do you get your alignments done? im in Lakewood. lookin for a place to get an alignment done that does it right. so lakewood / long beach / cerritos / surrounding areas. i also frequent torrance too if theres a good place out...
  15. Sterling

your FK "low" settings ???

so i should have my highsports coming in the mail in the next few days. i'm beyond excited. i've been trying to find out good "low" settings for fk's. seems like everyone runs the rears all the way down. and i get anywhere from 10 - 15 threads up front... so for those of you who have...
  16. Sterling

AudioControl DQL-8 / LC6i ?

Hey guys. looking for some help / tips from people who know a lot more about car audio than me. quite frankly i have no clue what to get and im a total noob. :yikes: I'm trying to get my system to sound a lot better with the stock HU and speakers, while adding a subwoofer. so far i have...
  17. Sterling

at least vw approves of bikers..

http://www.vimeo.com/7284070 so sick!
  18. Sterling

The Website Is Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcQ7RkyBoBc i had a good laugh about this, especially since at my previous job i had to call IT a lot. haha. hope this isn't a repost.
  19. Sterling

Subie Content.

thought this was a sick video: http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1859244& hope you enjoy it as much as i did, even though it's not VW content.
  20. Sterling

excited

just found a hundred bux! WOOHOOOOOO! just needed a random outburst of excitement. :thumbup: /end