GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by TheGr8Scuda

1. T

Humbled once again

I've had my TR going on a year now, Beast is what they call her. She's bone stock besides a Euro switch and a few VAG adjustments. I have plans for her springs, chip, perhaps a TB exhaust. But we've had some good times 350Z-Beat it. Civic si(the body style before this one)-Beat it 06 Acura...
  2. T

Trade Sirius for XM

I'm bored of Siruis now I'm looking to Trade for XM Module. I have the 06 MKV GTI. I don't know if there is any difference in the modules for the 06 and the 07.
  3. T

MKV Rear EURO BLB HOLDER + H6W Lamp

I've decided to go a different route with my tail lights so I'm selling my Euro Bulb Holders as well as my H6W bulbs which go into the center holder. All for $55, shipped. Transfer money through paypal only and I can ship today. PM if you interested Here's the link in vortex that explains...
  4. T

Oil leak

I just got my Oil changed, and now I'm leaking OIL! I just called the dealership and they said it's just excess run off. But I got changed last week! I just check under my car and there was a bolt loose and it looks like this is where the oil is coming from should I tighten it or is there...
  5. T

MKIV R32 EXHAUST ON GTI MKV?

Are there any exhausts available that are similar to the MKIV R32 for the MKV GTI?:confused: Or is there a way to swap out the stock exhaust on the MKV for the stock exhuast from the MKIV R32?:confused: I really like those dualies on that MKIV R32.:biggrin:
  6. T

Squeaky Shift

When I shift from 5th to 6 th I hear a squeaking sound.:frown: I'm sure this isn't normal, I only have about 1300 miles on Beast. Is this happening to anyone else?
  7. T

GTI III VR6 vs GTI V 2.0T

Here's the deal it was because of my college roomate who had a GTI III VR6 that I myself picked up this mint GTI V.:headbang: Yesterday I was driving and this guy had a GTI III VR6 dropped...It looked nice and brought back so many memories. So I went to give him the heads up and show him some...