GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Stagea

1. S

fuel pump prime relay

could someone identify which of the relays in the pic is the fuel pump primer???? my car is not starting well with cold start. Pretty sure this is the issue
  2. S

Fuel pump not priming

Sorry guys I have searched but I have been trying to figure out why my fuel pump is not priming. Can someone help with the exact relay location under the dash as I can't find exactly which one it is???? Have checked the 15v and that seems to be getting 12v so trying to rule out this relay? Also...
  3. S

Poor cold start vcds diagnosis?

Currently in the morning most of the time my gti is not starting as fluidly as it should it's taking a couple of extra cranks to get it going. Warm start not an issue I have recently purchased a vcds and hope to solve the problem with the start issue?? What could it be? What should I be...
  4. S

fuses missing????

I was looking at my fuses, and I noticed that from first sight there are fuses missing. I am trying to fix a cold start issue and looked at the fuel pump fuse in the drivers compartment and there is no fuse in location 27 so I moved the fuse from 26 to 27 and I am yet to start the car but it...
  5. S

Cold start up difficult

Hey guys I have done some reading and I'm trying to figure out why my car is coughing and reluctant to start when it's cold I'm talking like 18 Celsius so not freezing either. From what I have read its either . Fuel pump (going to change in the next few weeks) PVC maybe block it off... Spark...