GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Quickshifter

1. Quickshifter

FS 2006 Saab 93 Sport Combi (Vancouver)

Hi, I'm helping someone sell her 2006 Saab 93 Sport Combi for $25950 with 24K miles pictures inside http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/1284398551.html
  2. Quickshifter

07 CW GTI in Vancouver

i got a 07 Candy white GTI with 4 doors the car's got 15000km right now i have the bumpers and side skirt painted i replaced the antenna with a smaller one i also have the clear markers signals and i have a set of 18s oz racings running in bridgestone protenzas but it'll cost 1000 more if...
  3. Quickshifter

ALOT of problems

my 07 GTI is starting to have problems....alot of problems... let me do this in point-form it all started after my 1st(or 2nd, forgot) service from my dealer 1. the car rattling while idle, it's extremely annoying(my car's stock btw) 2. i can't find any air filter in the intake box 3...
  4. Quickshifter

WTB: Euro springs

thinking of lowering my car.... i heard before from someone that if i just change the springs to the EURO springs can lower the car AND not having to screw up the suspension.... but just to make sure, what i've heard is correct right?
  5. Quickshifter

Stock Tires Information

Quick question: any know the name and specs of our stock 17 in. tires? i beleive they're michelin, but that's all i know...so i don't have my car with me so i can't check...and i need to get replacement tires... thanks alot..
  6. Quickshifter

FEELER: GTI stock 17's rims with tires

one of my tires just hit a nail and it can't be repaired....so i'm gonna get some new rims and tires.... so now i'm just seeing if anyone would want my stock 17s with tires.... so basically....it's 4 rims.....and 3 set of tires for sale..... i have about 4000km on them...no scratches or...
  7. Quickshifter

2007 GTI model question

does every 2007 GTI has a TPMS (tire pressure monitor sensor) button ? in the manual i read that my Canadian 2007 GTI SHOULD have that button....but then my car DOESN';T..... any canadian GTI owners have this problem? and should i go talk to my dealer about this? because i'm thinking that my...
  8. Quickshifter

TPMS problem

k...i'm thinking about putting some O.Z on my GTI, and just when i was about to order them in Tirerack, they asked me if i need TPMS(tire pressure monitor sensor)...which is about 400 bucks...first of all, i dont' even know if my car have TPMS... i searched about TPMS, and since my GTI is 2007...
  9. Quickshifter

Drifting

Wow...today i found a HUGE empty parking lot with TONS of snow and had a little fun sliding around.... i was disappointed at first with the ESP on.....and then i got so bored with those tiny drifts, so i turned off the ESP....it was better, but not good enough for me....i really need to give...
  10. Quickshifter

My morning story of my GTI vs. SNOW

okay, i live in CAnada vancouver.... this morning, woke up....found a pile of snow in my driveway....so i quickly get dressed and clear the driveway as quick as possible.... and then i tried to see how my GTI can do in these horrible weather conditions.....i got stock 17's...with the all...
  11. Quickshifter

Vancouver painting shops

anyone know good places for painting? preferably in coquitlam area.... i'm planning to paint the bumpers and side skirts
  12. Quickshifter

WTB: floormats

sigh feel very ripped off in a way.... i mean, i paid for a great car and stuff, but i didn't get any free stuff.... when i bought my E90 330i, the sales threw in floormats, keychains, and a car model.... but when i picked up my GTI today, the sales only gave me this VW cap....:eek: but...
  13. Quickshifter

WTB: ABT front

hi all, i'm new to this forum....just got my 07 candy white GTI my plan is to get the ABT front, and just simply paint the sides and rear to white to match the body.... any comments or anything?