GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by passatguy86

1. passatguy86

Need your help!!

Ok so my 7 month old daughter Avery is in an online cutest baby costume contest. I know this is posted in the wrong section and I'm sure alot of you aren't really into the whole baby thing but I figured maybe some of you guys and gals might be willing to go into this site and vote for her. It's...
  2. passatguy86

Serious P-Shop Request

Page 2 is full of win.
  3. passatguy86

What did I do?!?!?!

So the wifey convinced me that with a baby on the way that we needed a larger more practical car so I went out and bought a 2010 Ford Escape. I really miss the mkv and plan on buying another VW (possibly air cooled bug) in the near future. In the mean time I just can't leave good enough alone...
  4. passatguy86

A must see....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7NJGpBiFvg&feature=related
  5. passatguy86

07 MKV GTI Part Out

Ok guys so I am looking to switch into a Subaru WRX and am parting out my '07 GTI. I haven't began to pull the car apart just yet but as people show interest in parts I will pull them from the car. Any item with a star next to it will require a swap for your stock part. Here is what I have...
  6. passatguy86

Takin it waaaay back.

Was just browsing through the forum and ran across a really old pic of my car. This was back before I had lowered it and right after I got my first set of rims. This is the prime example of suspension before wheels.
  7. passatguy86

Hilarious!!!!

Must see video. http://www.iamboredr.com/media/2179/College_game_gets_Rick_Rolled/
  8. passatguy86

HOTT GIRLS!!!!

I wonder how many views this thread will get.
  9. passatguy86

Turner Falls, OK

Went to a gtg in Turner Falls Oklahoma today and here are some shots of some of the cars that were there.
  10. passatguy86

2008 EOS Content

My dad bought himself a fathers day gift. Decided to take some pics of his new 08 EOS next to my GTI. Here they are.....
  11. passatguy86

***BBS content***

So I got my new 19" CKs put on last week and absolutely love them. I do rub when turning and am going to have to roll the fenders this week. Once the fenders are rolled I am probably going to lower the B&Gs about another 1-2".
  12. passatguy86

WTB: OEM HUFFS or 19" Huff replicas

Looking to buy locally in the Dallas area but show me what you have and I may be willing to pay for shipping.
  13. passatguy86

Pic Request: UG GTI with Jetta Front

Trying to find pictures of a UG GTI with a Jetta Front. Already tried the search button and couldn't find one in UG. Please help, thanks!:headbang:
  14. passatguy86

WTT: My gti grills and front shield for you jetta front

Just like the title says I am looking to trade my gti grills and front shield for your jetta front. I am in the North Dallas area and if you are interested please pm me. Thanks!
  15. passatguy86

P-Shop help please w/Raderwerks GT5-P wheels.

I think I finally found a wheel that I like for my GTI. Can some one please help me photochop it onto me car just so I can see how it would look? Thanks!