GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Muddy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi.

The intake brand is GruppeM. Made to order, waited 1 month for mine. Cost me around $1,000 AUD, landed. Makes a slightly deeper throatier noise. Found it sounding drummy and irritating at first, but then the sound mellowed out like ageing wine, settling down to a nice noise. No power increase by itself, though. Good luck. H
    You talking about the city lights? They're ZiZa's and I love them! They look great at night. I've got pics with just the city lights/parking lights on if you want me to post them. The exhaust is made by Blue Flame out of the UK. So far, I've got the only MKV in the states with that exhaust. They're making me another one, though, because the current one has a couple of minor issues, like the resonatir rubbing the underside of the drive shaft. I've got it temporarily lashed to a bracket beneath the piping for now, but I'm going to have to make a more permanent solution until they finish up with the new design. But I love the way it sounds! Made me fall in love w/ the VR6 all over again when I had it installed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…