GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
gti77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• L
    I recall my first designer handbag became a lv. But now my taste changed to more brands, specially those tend to be colorful. I wouldn’t focus on one brand, but select hundreds brands. Style, Color, Design, and Price. Choose something belongs to yourself is very important.
    For convenient, you'll be able to go to nnluxury.com. It's the biggest luxury store and i also visit it every single day. We do hope you will cherish it.

prada black leather handbag
    Thanks. They are Keskin KT1 classics 18x8.5 et35 on Falken 452s 215/40 lowered on Koni coilovers and yes the roof is definitely painted.
    I like it. The only drawback I see, actually hear, is that it amplifies the intake noise that you hear from the driver's side of the car. It sounds like the car is sucking the air into the intake. Well, actually it is, but it is louder now than before. Make sure that if you do get the race extension, you also get the ported front fog vents to feed the intake. The other cool thing about it, is now I don't have to buy the forge spacer to hear the turbo release pressure. That sound is louder now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…