GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 3.sl06MT

1. 3

Modded MK5 vs. Modded Accord V6 among others

SFL Racing. I know the owner of the Accord, but not the GTI. Accord has bolt ons/tune & the GTI is unknown, but the Accord driver said the GTI put down 280whp/300+wtq. There are a bunch of other runs in here as well with different cars that I have no idea as to mods or power. That's SFL for ya...
  2. 3

RSX vs. GT28RS 1.8GTI

Mods in the video. Same RSX as the last thread I made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bUN...IUaFiuFD4u9iSg Edited Link. Thanks Navy.
  3. 3

GTI vs. RSX vs. 335 vs. SRT8

Some good runs here. My buddies all motor RSX went out for some fun runs. Mods are below. RSX: Bolt ons/cams/E85 tune GTI: Bolt ons/cams/chip tune R32 VR6 swap (FWD 5spd trans) GTI 2: 3.6L Passat motor w/ unknown mods 335: FBO/tuned N55 6spd - made 350/450 SRT8: Stock 8N7EvCOIcog 4sUkpKddrvo...
  4. 3

R32 Swapped MK3 vs. RSX vs. Accord 6spd (Video)

Mods are in the video, but I'll put them here as well. Only got 1 run in, this was 40-135+. MK3 w/R32 DOHC swap (5spd trans) I/H/E/260-264 cams/Chip tune - no back seats RSX I/RH/E/Ported RRC/74mm TB/DC 2.2 cams/LW fly/E85 tuned - minor weight reduction Accord V6 I/Catless DPs/J37 IM &...
  5. 3

Accord 6spd vs. R32 swapped MK3 (No vid this time)

Will have vids next time. My mods are in my sig, but I will go over them again. Dyno numbers in sig. I am full weight minus the spare tire. 4" Intake Catless DPs with collector to 3" Catback J37 Intake manifold matched to Ported lower runners/J37 throttle body (bored) UD Pulley Lightweight 16s...
  6. 3

Accord 6spd vs "Stage 2"

Funny how I sign onto this site and within a day find a run with a GTI. This was a dark blue MK5, 6 speed MT. Debadged as far as I remember. This was in the Roslyn/Greenvale area, on the Viaduct. We're merging onto the Viaduct and the GTI punches it around 60-65mph. I wait a second because I...
  7. 3

Stage 2 vs. RSX (vs. Accord V6?)

First vid is a MK6 DSG Stage 2 APR GTI vs. I/RH/E/RBC/KPro tuned RSX. The RSX made 228/161 ~2 years ago. In this video, the RSX had a passenger and the GTI did not. There is another vid where the camera man switches cars and the RSX pulls over a bus. nOU3Ofl7E0o Second vid is my Accord...
  8. 3

Island Drag Nov. 10th (This Saturday)

Anyone want to come? I'm going with a few Honda guys and figured I'd try to get as many people as we can. This Saturday, Island Drag. We will probably just meet there, unless anyone wants to caravan from Long Island. Island is usually good for a solid 6-10 runs on a Saturday. Nov. 10th (This...
  9. 3

Island Drag Nov. 10th (This Saturday)

Anyone want to come? I'm going with a few Honda guys and figured I'd try to get as many people as we can. This Saturday, Island Drag. We will probably just meet there, unless anyone wants to caravan from Long Island. Island is usually good for a solid 6-10 runs on a Saturday. Nov. 10th (This...
  10. 3

MKIII 24v VR6 swap vs RSx vs e30

This is not the same RSX in the last vid I posted. This is the quicker of the two. Mods in the video. The VW crowd in Canada wanted this car to run one of the faster VWs in the group. Here are the results. EDIT: This is the MK4 R32 motor with 240hp, so I'm assuming he's using the MK3 trans...
  11. 3

MK6 APR Stage 2 vs. RSX-s

'11 GTI DSG: I/3" TBE/APR Stage 2 '04 RSX: I/RH/E/RRC/Z1 cams (stock 05-06)/KPro tuned First run is a 30 roll and the second is 40. g1zEkfhu2qc&sns
  12. 3

Modded MS3 vs. Accord 6spd

There seems to be a lot of chatter here and on MSF about the MS3/GTI debate. It just so happens I had some runs with one the other night so I thought I'd post it. His mods were I/test pipe & lightweight RPF1s. He had a 170lb passenger filming and I was alone. My mods/power are in my sig. First...
  13. 3

Accord 6 speed vs. Modded Si

You see me trollinnnn.....you hatiiiiiinnnn....but I don't give a fcuk I drive a V6 Honda....I drive a V6 Honda....I drive a V6 Hondaaaa...... :lol: :thumbsup: Enough playing around :biggrin: Not sure what the mods were on the Si, but at least I/RH/E. Not a great video lol. Had 2 runs (2nd...
  14. 3

Stage 2 MK6 vs. Bolt on/KPRo RSX

GTI has I/DP/Stage 2 tune. RSX has I/RH/E/RBC/KPro Passenger in GTI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpnCfEuSJao&feature=youtu.be There's another video of the passenger in the RSX, but I can't link it at work. You'll see it if you search "more videos." Enjoy.
  15. 3

Accord 6 speed vs 370z

I caught 2 runs on camera, but we did 3. All 3 were 60 rolls. First run he pulls slightly through 3rd and a bit more in 4th ending up about a car length in front at 110. The second 2 runs we're much better, but the 3rd was the best and easiest to see. Second run I ended up pulling a little over...