GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 101st_IanC

1. 101st_IanC

Bootliner

Wasn't sure on which bootliner to go for - I wanted to protect the boot carpet and sometimes need to carry muddy boots and stuff. Found this http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/productlist.asp?Car_ID=371&Vehicle=1&ProductID=1&Manu_ID=66 from a link on another forum and have ordered one. I ordered in...
  2. 101st_IanC

OEM spares..

Not sure if its been posted before but this site has OEM spares for the GTi http://www.fischermotorsport.de/Volkswagen/VW-Golf-Mk5/GTI-Mk5-0.311.html I may look into the open grills and the cup holder (I didn't go for the armrest). (Edit - Argh sorry should have added this to the sticky...
  3. 101st_IanC

Angry......

:mad: :mad: When I ordered the car I stated I wanted annual servicing rather than the longlife servicing.. The dealers put a sticker on the windscreen stating it was set up as longlife so I have just been to the dealers - sure enoungh they had set it up wrong and have corrected it... drove to...
  4. 101st_IanC

Brodit proclips - Anyone using one?

Has anyone used a Brodit proclip and holder to mount a pda? I have been looking at getting one for my Mark V Golf but the center one shows you need a gap opener to open up a gap in the trim to clip it in. It concerns me that this will loosen/damage the trim so would appreciate anyone's...
  5. 101st_IanC

Long Life Vs. Annual Service

I had Long Life service on my TT which worked out at about 18k miles before a service I was asked today whether I wanted Long Life or Annual service I'm kinda thinking that I will go annual as I wasn't too happy about the same oil being used for 18k miles What is everyone else going for?
  6. 101st_IanC

GTI Key Ring

Anyone found/got a decent GTI keyring? I have seen the one at the UK dealers and I'm not that impressed.
  7. 101st_IanC

A question about the Highline Computer

I have orderd the Highline computer but I haven't ordered the multifunction steering wheel or cruise control.. How do you program the Highline? :iono: What buttons do you use?