GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I've actually been looking at used Raptors with the smaller 5.4l that most F-150 have. About 10k cheaper used than the 6.2l or whatever it is.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Are you using that vpn I told you about?

I want in on this!

I want one

I like them too

I've actually been looking at used Raptors with the smaller 5.4l that most F-150 have. About 10k cheaper used than the 6.2l or whatever it is.

Same. Considering getting rid of my GLI and FRS for one. It's plenty quick enough, comfortable for 4+ adults, and fairly decent on gas. I'm getting tired of small cars...maybe that's just because I'm getting old...

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion

If its anything related to the old triton 5.4 stay FAR FAR FARRRRRR away. Thats is a TERRIBLE engine. I won't even work on one.

I didn't know they still were making a 5.4 tho. I thought it was all ecoboost, 5.0 iron block (in the trucks) and the 6.2.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
That and decent mileage? Hahaha. Not even, GM probably gets the "best" mileage out of the Big Three if you can even consider teens decent mileage.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
If its anything related to the old triton 5.4 stay FAR FAR FARRRRRR away. Thats is a TERRIBLE engine. I won't even work on one.

I didn't know they still were making a 5.4 tho. I thought it was all ecoboost, 5.0 iron block (in the trucks) and the 6.2.

I have no idea if it is the same motor... but it's a 5.4 for sure. I figure by MY 2012 they would have to have it all sorted right?

New Raptor is ecoboost which is a smart marketing ploy

Status
Not open for further replies.